Boston 1 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chizip said:
i like how they say that WE would post the wrong songs to screw them up, and then they go and try to hide it from us :huh:

where did you find it?

Some kind soul finally put us out of our misery and posted a link. Thank You kind soul!!!

I have 905..or more posts(can't remeber..too lazy to look) less then a 100 away from getting 1000...:lol: i have never posted this much on one forum...:)

I don't understand either why would they try and hide there setlist party from us?! :huh:
Glad someone found it tho :hyper:... :)

Yay for the setlist discovery! Glad it's there. I was searching for a webcam in the arena (faintest of hopes!) and all I could find was "live Webcam to John Lester's office in Boston, MA". (I don't know who he is, but he's not at work right now...) Not the most fun way to spend a setlist party! :(

angel_28 said:
I don't understand either why would they try and hide there setlist party from us?! :huh:

I guess they were mad we were making fun of them or something? :shrug:

I'm sorry, but when you confuse UTEOTW with Zoo Station, well, you deserve it.

No spoken words said:

People, people, relax, no need to get so overjoyed over my return.

OMG. everyone!!! No spoken word is back!!! i'm so excited!!! you can tell by the exclamation points < !!!

Last edited:
angel_28 said:

how do we know for sure that they are hiding it from us here in particular.. anyone have info on this? cuz if that is so..its just plain wrong..and not what a u2 fan would do to another.!:mad:

In the spirit of the Interference/Zootopia references:

IU College Students vs. The Cutters.

Hope that's not too lame of a reference.

Oh, and, trust me, we do not want me in the dance off if/when it goes down. if we have a Haiku or a softball off, put me in.

Hi everybody, just popping in a little late tonight.

Looks like an unusual set so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom