Auckland II Setlist And Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:

Well, if Kanye finished about 45 minutes ago, they should be starting any time now. Seems like they started very late yesterday. :shrug:

Yesterday they started about 9:20pm....at least thats when I got the text for Wake Up...so....:shrug:

:wave: to all those joining!

OMG ... i just viewed One Tree Hill (from last night) on youtube....my god i'm speechless...how beautiful was that.... then i return to this thread and amy...jesus you have nearly give me a heartattack with that photo of bono....OMG:drool:

The Stadium webpage says they are due to come on at 9:45...so if anything, last night they were "early"...

I've I've heard nothing in the next 20 minutes, i'll give collian a message.

Another cool pic of somebody else (not me!) with larry , last saturday...*sigh*...the memories....

pb180002mw7.jpg

:wave: this is my first setlist party of the leg, I'm not sure how long i'll be staying, but for now I'm glad to be here :hug: setlist party people :hug:

heheheheheh! I am to please :wink:
Glad you like! Can you imagine that image singing down at you and trying not to freak out?! AHAHAHHA!

Lila this is where I was!

theshow.jpg

even if you're on the other side of the catwalk facing my spot, its still a kick ass spot as you get them walking down the ramp and bono spends a lot of time singing there (and doing zoo station to the camera! woooooo!)

dazzlingamy said:
heheheheheh! I am to please :wink:
Glad you like! Can you imagine that image singing down at you and trying not to freak out?! AHAHAHHA!

Lila this is where I was!

theshow.jpg

even if you're on the other side of the catwalk facing my spot, its still a kick ass spot as you get them walking down the ramp and bono spends a lot of time singing there (and doing zoo station to the camera! woooooo!)

OMG!!! Thanks for the diagram :wink: I'm just concerned cuz I will have Maddy (my daughter, see the avatar) with me, and she's 12 and we're both short. Would you say they (Bono) spends more time on Adam's b-stage or Edge's? :shifty: I'm afraid if we're inside, behind where you pointed, she may have a hard time seeing. But I did have front rail for my L.A. show in front of Adam :drool:

well OTH flowed into SYCMIOYO, so I don't see it being moved, if it's indeed played again :reject:

I don't foresee OOTS for the rest of the tour (sorry!)

Lila64 said:
Wow patti - I had no idea :hyper: I can't believe it's getting so close. Look for Maddy and you'll find me :wink:

I had no idea I was going to go either. Just decided YESTERDAY, I’m going with Mia (redhotswami) still trying to talk one of my friends into going as well. I will look for you and Maddy, I feel like I already know you.

Back
Top Bottom