Artificial (ingenious) ways to make yourself "taller" in GA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBonofactor

The Fly
OK, I am just shy of 5 feet 7 inches and heading to Philly tonight with a GA ticket.

I need some ELEVATION!!!!

When I was at the U2 Brooklyn Bridge concert last year I was lucky enough to land myself on top of a protective plastic covering over the electrical wires which gave me a 3 inch "artificial" boost.

1. Has anyone fabricated something that you can get into a concert easily (i.e.; past security) to give them a boost?

2. What is the best invention you have come up with for this?

3. I thought about using four hard plastic drink cups except it would be hard to get too excited (jumping) while standing on them. What do you think of this idea?

4. Do you think it's unfair to give yourself an articifial "elevation" and whatever God gave you that's what you have to deal with? I don't think it is as long as you're not raising yourself above an average to somewhat tall person's height. I'm talking about going from 5' 7 " to maybe 6' 1" or therabouts.

Give me your "elevation" invention idea!!!!!

TheBonofactor said:
OK, I am just shy of 5 feet 7 inches and heading to Philly tonight with a GA ticket.

I need some ELEVATION!!!!

When I was at the U2 Brooklyn Bridge concert last year I was lucky enough to land myself on top of a protective plastic covering over the electrical wires which gave me a 3 inch "artificial" boost.

1. Has anyone fabricated something that you can get into a concert easily (i.e.; past security) to give them a boost?

2. What is the best invention you have come up with for this?

3. I thought about using four hard plastic drink cups except it would be hard to get too excited (jumping) while standing on them. What do you think of this idea?

4. Do you think it's unfair to give yourself an articifial "elevation" and whatever God gave you that's what you have to deal with? I don't think it is as long as you're not raising yourself above an average to somewhat tall person's height. I'm talking about going from 5' 7 " to maybe 6' 1" or therabouts.

Give me your "elevation" invention idea!!!!!

My wife is 5'2". The only way for her to see much was to get into the ellipse :)

heres one thing I saw in Vancouver....we were on the rail towards Adam's side, there a metal thing that raises you about 1.5 inches...Im going to assume it would be on Edges side as well...only the first and second row fits on this thing...it does help a little...

Grow another 6 inches? I'm 6'2". I was third row in (outside the ellipse) in the GA night one of Seattle. And there was a guy that must have been 6'6" right in front of me.

1. Search for an already half drunk

2. Buy him/her a few more drinks during KOL and the break

3. Once drunk passes out, drag him/her closer to you and stand on him/her during the show

Voila... insta platform...

:wink:

im 5"3...and i went to the vancouver show i was right along the rail..so i got to stand on this metal thing that was about 1 inch higher than the ground..and..i wore platform runners....which gave me few more inches. and i had an awesome time!

Back
Top Bottom