"All" PA songs played before the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was at Washington DC 2 on the third leg, and I remember Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand, Somebody Told Me by The Killers, and Idioteque by Radiohead.

Last edited:
Dustybot said:
I was at Washington DC 2 on the third leg, and I remember Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand, Somebody Told Me by The Killers, and Idioteque by Radiohead.

Dustybot,

I was at that show as well. I'm pretty sure that the song that got cut off, right as it started, for the start of Wake Up was Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode.

kakvox said:
Hey, anyone know the song played after the show (specially Chicago 1?)

I don't know if this was after the show in Chicago, but several of the U.S. shows I was at ended with Daniel Lanois' Still Water from his Acadie CD.

Mark

Dustybot said:

Besides Idiotique by Radiohead, at the NZ shows they were playing Thom Yorke's Black Swan, too.

Mark

at the 5th leg shows i attended recently, there were many songs by the arctic monkies.

the PA song that came on straight after the band left the stage was (im not sure if it still is, it was for both NZ shows...) streets of you're town by the go betweens

quadcaster said:
at the 5th leg shows i attended recently, there were many songs by the arctic monkies.

the PA song that came on straight after the band left the stage was (im not sure if it still is, it was for both NZ shows...) streets of you're town by the go betweens

you've been missing in action! i have setlists for you from the Auckland shows...

Back
Top Bottom