:(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My three shows were before the debut of Miss Sarajevo. :sad:

Look at it this way, with these new setlist changes you have the potential to hear MW, UTEOTW, the Zoo Encore and by St Louis they'll probably being doing the Popcore as the 2nd encore and you'll be in the ellipse for the show.

You just have to begin visualizing this from now.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i've only been to a first leg popmart show. an early one. one where they fucked up staring at the sun. and i had nosebleed seats. :sad:

At least your fucked up SATS was an electric SATS rather than some acoustic drivel!

Axver said:
At least your fucked up SATS was an electric SATS rather than some acoustic drivel!
but listening to the bootleg makes me dry heave. and they closed with a fucking elvis song.
down.gif

KhanadaRhodes said:

but listening to the bootleg makes me dry heave. and they closed with a fucking elvis song.
down.gif

I'm sorry. You also got shitty Popmart Pride. :hug:

But you got Mofo and Gone and LNOE and Please and Discotheque! I hate you! :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:

my mistake. i'll make mental notes to ensure history never repeats.

Go spend six months in a leaky boat with hermit McDermitt and talk about your master plan and stuff and nonsense like that. :madspit:

Axver said:
Go spend six months in a leaky boat with hermit McDermitt and talk about your master plan and stuff and nonsense like that. :madspit:
i'm lost for words! i think i'll take a walk with bullet brain and cactus head because i don't wanna dance.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm lost for words! i think i'll take a walk with bullet brain and cactus head because i don't wanna dance.

I hope the dirty creature sends a message to my girl to execute a famous plan to make you a missing person.

KhanadaRhodes said:

without a doubt, i need a master plan. maybe one stranger than fiction. or a sweet talking spoon song.

All you deserve are split ends and to be put under a wheel. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom