Oct. 28, Toyota Center of Houston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would like very much to gather in Houston with U2 fans. My friend who lives in Houston has already offered me a place to stay. Now I just need tickets. Can anyone help?

We can all go out to Chuy's after the show :drool: (We Pacific Northwesterners dream of Chuy's...)

Houston 10/28 Show - Who's going?

Just thought it would be interesting to start a thread to find out which interferencers would be attending each show. The next show is Houston, 10/28/05. Who's going?

(And at the setlist party, we can refer to all of our friends in attendence).

If it's a dumb idea, then, well, uh... I guess the mods will step in... and um... well. It won't be pretty. :ohmy:

:shifty:

So far:

ramblinrose
U2inBigD

Last edited:
I can't edit my original post... but it has been suggested you might want to state where you will be (seat/section or GA). Obviously optional :wink:

newbie to interference here. will be GA hopefully very early

last time in houston brought about good things....see you guys there.

rich

mebono.jpg

After flying to Denver and NYC for my first 4 shows I'm hoping to make the 30 minute drive up from Clear Lake to make it to the Houston show. But the problem is its Wednesday morning and I don't have tickets yet (probably 2 of us going). I'm holding out for some last minute releases at Toyota Center or maybe some e-bay magic. I refuse to pay $800+ like some people are paying to go.

matt_tx00 said:
..I'm holding out for some last minute releases at Toyota Center or maybe some e-bay magic. I refuse to pay $800+ like some people are paying to go.

I hear ya. I plunked down a car payment for two so-so lowers at Toyota Center a couple of months ago and now I feel lucky, $800 is about the going rate for two descent reserves or GAs to either Texas show on eBay now. Forget the brokers, the prices they are asking are just crazy. I got lucky with cheap tickets to the Denver and NJ shows but after factoring in airfare and hotel it wasn’t such a great deal but I’m a U2 idiot and plan on attending both Atlanta or Miami shows, haven’t decided on which city yet.

I think I'll recap it. Perhaps the next person to post can copy the list and add his/her name to it, so there's a running tally.

ramblinrose
theblazer
zoopop
Gen. Chat (lower level)

GAs
------
U2inBigD
EdgeVox
rich112580
Mofo

ramblinrose
theblazer
zoopop
Gen. Chat (lower level)

kromeis (back)

GAs
------
U2inBigD
EdgeVox
rich112580
Mofo

Mofo said:
ramblinrose
theblazer
zoopop
Gen. Chat (lower level)

kromeis (back)

GAs
------
U2inBigD
EdgeVox
rich112580
Mofo

hah...poor me. : ( i hope my 101 (for friends) and my 102 sections dont suck. i know..fun regardless, but i had GAs last tour and it was great...just hope behind the stage isnt a bummer. Hoping for a last minute toyotacentertix drop...but looking doubtful.

kromeis said:

hah...poor me. : ( i hope my 101 (for friends) and my 102 sections dont suck. i know..fun regardless, but i had GAs last tour and it was great...just hope behind the stage isnt a bummer. Hoping for a last minute toyotacentertix drop...but looking doubtful.

Well at least they opened up the purchase option, maybe they're getting ready for a ticket drop.

Big news for "EVERYONE"!!! U2 Pre/Post party at Brian O' Neils Irish Pub/Rice Village area (off of Morningside Dr) U2 coverband "Electrical Storm" will perform... from 4 - 7 See y'all their...

Bad news. I just found out I won't be able to arrive until almost 6 p.m. Will I still be able to have a chance at getting into the ellipse?

ramblinrose
theblazer
zoopop
Gen. Chat (lower level)

kromeis (back)
eebz (upper level)
GAs
------
U2inBigD
EdgeVox
rich112580
Mofo

and yes ramblin rose..it is indeed a Beautiful Day!!!
:wave: :dancing:

eebz said:
ramblinrose
theblazer
zoopop
Gen. Chat (lower level)

kromeis (back)
eebz (upper level)
GAs
------
U2inBigD
EdgeVox
rich112580
Mofo

and yes ramblin rose..it is indeed a Beautiful Day!!!
:wave: :dancing:

ha..them opening the "buy" option on toyotacenter is pissing me off. RELEASE ALREADY!!! ive been obsessive compulsive on it every few minutes since it opened yesterday.

kromeis said:
guess they didnt have any to sell

let's hope there's still a chance :yes:
I called TM and the rep said there's an agreement between the promoter, the band's entourage, etc. and TicketMaster that if there's any tickets that those parties wont be using, they are to give them back to TM...then bam! ticket drop! The rep also said that its usually around 2 pm if its gonna happen.

(fingers crossed) wooo, you gotta beLIEve!! hehe:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom