New York City in October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Post here if you're going to attend an NYC show, which one, and when you would want to hang out with fellow Interferencers. If you have a gathering place in mind for the city, please discuss this here too. Hopefully we can all work something out! :applaud:

I am going to 10/7 and 10/10, but plan to go to the other NYC shows too. I will be living in NYC, so can hang out whenever for a fan gathering.

I, and I hope April too, will be doing GA on 10/8. :yes:

Would love to meet some of my fellow Interferencers the night before, if possible!

:(

i'd so love to be going to MSG - however I am going to Philly and Glasgow shows, so should not grumble.

sorry, ignore me - it's just a random tourettes thing going on with me

gabrielvox said:
I and my U2-concert-going-pal Mark are going

10/8 - Saturday night!!

GA all the way!!

Have no clue where to stay/party yet...but Im sure someone can suggest...

G

Hello Gabriel! :wave:

Hello Angel,

As I mentionned to you in an earlier thread this morning regarding this, my friends Tammy, Michelle and I will be up for doing something too! :yes:

- Julie

I would love to meet up and party on the night before U2's opening concert in NYC. My husband and I are going to be staying in NYC a few days beore the 10/10 show.

The Joshua Tree bar on 2nd Avenue would be festive :wink: or any Irish bar in the vicinity of the garden :hyper: :hyper: I'm sooo excited just thinking about October!

I'll be at the 10/11 show. I'd love to meet-up sometime during then!

I'll be at the 10/10, 10/11, and 10/14... ALONE! :sad: (stupid Ticketmaster didn't give me more tickets).

I don't look like I listen to U2... so it'll be interesting to see people's reaction when I walk in.

U2 Kicks Ass/Arse!!

yeps

I could only get 1 ticket for the opening show 10/7 i got section 118. If anyone wants to meet up before, lemme knoww

chiso said:
I'll be at the 10/10, 10/11, and 10/14... ALONE! :sad: (stupid Ticketmaster didn't give me more tickets).

I don't look like I listen to U2... so it'll be interesting to see people's reaction when I walk in.

U2 Kicks Ass/Arse!!

You won't be the only one going alone. A lot of us were shut out when trying to get two tickets. You'll have fun no matter what.

I'm going to 10/7 and 10/8 alone (and Boston 12/4) and I don't care. :grumpy: :D

Exactly what does a person who listens to U2 look like? :hmm:

I only went for one ticket for the 10/10 and 10/11 show. It worked better for me and I don't mind going alone...heck I've went on a trip through Europe alone last year.

Back
Top Bottom