17th September Toronto - Air Canada Centre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miroslava said:
Hi Bonoisgod!!!

It was nice meeting you at the end of the show (and thanks for helping me out with my shoes! :lol: ) As you probably know by now, Toronto was just the start of a veeeeeeery incredible series of events.

Hope you and your mom (?) had a great time! And whenever you get your picture back, please do send along!

And hi Mike! You said you were to our right? *tries to think* I'm trying to keep everyone straight from 4 shows in a row... :p Anyway, I'd love the picture you reference as well!

Thank you by the way!!! :wink:

No problem!!! I know you were :huh: from your Bono experience so I thought you could use a little assistance :hug:

Yep, that was my mom with me, she was estatic about being there, as was I :dancing: We had an absolutely fantastic time, best night of my life!!!

I just sent the pics I told you about to the e-mail on your card, let me know if they came through ok!! :wave:

Update:

Bonoisagod and I are planning a lil adventure to Cleveland :shh:

We're all freaks. You meet someone for 5 minutes at a show and days later, you're making plans to possibly room together and go to shows :lmao:

Miroslava said:
Update:

Bonoisagod and I are planning a lil adventure to Cleveland :shh:

We're all freaks. You meet someone for 5 minutes at a show and days later, you're making plans to possibly room together and go to shows :lmao:

Yep, we're freaks!!! :hug:

I don't know if Cleveland knows what is in store for it when we show up together... :angel:

Yeah, right!!! :bono: :love: :macdevil:

That's more like it!!! :yes: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom