Third leg?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
What are the chances they'll even be one? I need them to come closer.

I have an outside shot if there are Atlanta dates. That way I can drive there, it's only 3 hours, straight shot on the Interstate, then come back that night so I won't have to pay for a hotel room. It will depend on a few other factors including whether or not I'll be finished with exams. I missed ZooTV because of a conflict with studying and being in decent shape (can you say "decent night's sleep?) for a midterm that I had to have a good grade on. It killed me, but I didn't have any choice in the matter. And God knows grad school is going to make my undergrad classes look like a bunch of cakewalks. The way my U2 fandom is going these days, putting up with these nasties and so forth, I don't like my chances. I never thought my fandom would be this much of a pain in the ass, no offense to the band, it's putting up with all these nasties and being penalized for something I didn't do that's screwing it up for now. Maybe I should just stick to classrooms, campus libraries and the art studio.

Last edited:
Maybe we should take notice of Larrys letter were he states "the intended 3rd leg..."

Only time will tell.

Re: Re: Third leg?

Billie Midol said:

Don't worry, Kitten, we will get to see them eventually!:hug:

:hug:

I feel the same. We will, we will, we will!!

Regarding the 3rd leg,I'm so hoping for a Pittsburgh date...I'm at the point of getting whatever tickets I can get when the time comes. If they're crap, so...lol...At least I'll be in the same room with the boys. ;) (binoculars in hand!) ;)

Geez, after getting the scoop on the *average* ticket prices for this tour, I'd damn well better dream of Istanbul instead of Atlanta. F:censored:k Ticketbastard and Clear Channel. Of course I'm disappointed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom