MSG Seating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Celebration

The Fly
Looks like some people have the same question about MSG . . .

I have two tickets in the ORCHESTRA LEVEL Sec. 9, Row P

I have a terrible feeling my tickets are at the back of the floor and our view will suck (my wife and I are short)

If this is the case, how can there be both seats on the floor and GA tickets? The seating chart is no help. My seats don't exist on the chart.

Does anyone know where these seats are exactly? Are the seats exactly on floor level or are they elevated slightly (like pictures of the Garden during basketball games?)

Thanks!

I was offered those (but row g i think), but since I didn't see them on the chart I was afraid to buy them for the same reasons you state.

If you go to thegarden.com, and click on the seating link on the home page, they have an interactive map where you can view photos of how the stage will look from your seats (well, your section, not specific seats)... make sure that once you get to the interactive map, that you go to the top where it says "start here" and click on the drop down menu to select "concerts"... I only see one section 9 on there, and yes, unfortunately, it looks like it's in the back of the floor. :(

thanks for the link. I looked it up. What doesn't make sense is why they would sell seats ON THE FLOOR when the floor is reserved for GA only or is it???

I called MSG and actually got a real person who has very helpful ...

Some useful info for those who are trying to put the stage design puzzle together ...

She said sections 1-8 that are used for floor seating (see link info listed above) consist of the floor GA (seems like stage will be at the end not in the middle as some are wondering). Sections 9-12 of floor seating on their general concert layout are going to be used for seating. Those seats are slightly elevated (thank God). Looks like I have mediocre but not terrible lower level seats . . .

erised said:
Maybe those back sections are raised seats, with everything in fronting SRO? :shrug: I honestly don't know... I've never been to the Garden.

Hey Erised, I'm exactly across from you at the garden Section 54.

View looks great from that interactive seating plan.

Back
Top Bottom