MERGED-> Trying for Miami 2? + Miami general sale 3/26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeha, man, girl, or whatever
You know I'm tired, but it doesn't influence my practical ticket getting skills. I'm fast, I'm early;, I'm still ther, waiting, waiting waiting...
WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah.... nothing!

anyone here ever get reserve seats near the stage in teh 100 level.. i never get any of those for any U2 shows.. wonder if scalper grabbed all those or i'm just out of luck.. :(

U2FloridaFan said:
Great ckonanz!! Glad you kept trying. I hope you have a couple other shows you're going to dizzy.

Um, yeah...I'm going to way too many shows this year. :uhoh: around 10 Therefore the the money issue.
Thanks though.

Yo, babe, danielle, you wanna hit the babyface cafe today and chill to some crazy coffee to let off some steam and celebrate our failures?
YEAH!

I don't mean to be a jerk, but to those who got in immediately at 10, wasn't this the easiest experience getting GAs. I only had a 10 second wait, compared to the usual 5 min.

I had a two minute wait, and then it turned into a seven minute wait and I ws there before it started
I got section adjnaidndadn112 ... I COULDN'T afford it, frylock! I' m on e of those U2 fans who love to see em, but he can't spend no money! Imagine 2x 160 plus charges.... Aaudnnanand self titled

You know, the only thing I got was INCYST... the best word today. There will be incest between my computer and ticketmaster database, and I will get my GAs.

Thatj's in addition to the GAs I get fro m when my pc busts up one of your GA orders, like a BRIGAND nd takes them for myself!

I got Ga's last tour at 10:35....a few times. So that is why 10:40 is my cut off point. Oh well..not such luck this time around! :sad:

u2bigfans, people do pull up 100 level. I was on the internet and after about a minute wait I pulled up section 109 or something like that one of the lower levels but on the phone I pulled up GA so obviously I took that.

Okay, just got back from getting my tickets. I got horrible seats, they're like the rear view, I am so pissed because I got to the line at like 6:30, we got there second. And then, they did this raffle thing, where you had to pick a number...and that's when you went. After being there for like 3 freaking hours, we ended up like the 4rth, and the poor guy who was the first to get there got the last number, so unfair!!!! At least I am going, happy about that....

they hand out arm bands to make it fair actually. If it was 1st come, 1st served like the old days, real fans would never gets tickets.

and people always assume that they "deserve" tickets. No one does.

Maybe just maybe all the GA went to real fans, so did that screw you over? Or did you just miss the cut?

I don't think it's a conspiracy against you. Many of us can get tickets to shows pretty easy (few of us getting exactly what we want).

We all want GA, but there are only what 1000 tix? The supply doesn't meet the demand. But if they had 100,000 GA, someone would still be left out and then GA wouldn't be as good.

So I hope everyone gets what they want, but I guess I'm tired of hearing people complain about getting shut out. Like they sweated in the steel mills for 30 years and were promised U2 tickets, but didn't get them.

It sounds like to me, people give up too easily. More than one way to get tickets. Call friends/neighbors. Co-workers. More tickets will go onsale. Pay over face to see the show of your dreams at the place you want. Wait until days before the show and there will be people giving them away to make some of their money back. Don't give up and don't blame anyone. It's not anyone's fault, not even yours. You just have to keep trying and realize that it isn't just about you getting tickets.

Just my thoughts. And I think many people here will do their best to help other U2 fans out, but I know I don't want to help people that whine about it. I'd rarther help someone that just mentions they didn't get tix and would like some. Because like I said, none of us are entitled to tickets. We either get them or we don't. Simple as that.

Last edited:
clerks said:
they hand out arm bands to make it fair actually. If it was 1st come, 1st served like the old days, real fans would never gets tickets.

and people always assume that they "deserve" tickets. No one does.

Maybe just maybe all the GA went to real fans, so did that screw you over? Or did you just miss the cut?

I don't think it's a conspiracy against you. Many of us can get tickets to shows pretty easy (few of us getting exactly what we want).

We all want GA, but there are only what 1000 tix? The supply doesn't meet the demand. But if they had 100,000 GA, someone would still be left out and then GA wouldn't be as good.

So I hope everyone gets what they want, but I guess I'm tired of hearing people complain about getting shut out. Like they sweated in the steel mills for 30 years and were promised U2 tickets, but didn't get them.

It sounds like to me, people give up too easily. More than one way to get tickets. Call friends/neighbors. Co-workers. More tickets will go onsale. Pay over face to see the show of your dreams at the place you want. Wait until days before the show and there will be people giving them away to make some of their money back. Don't give up and don't blame anyone. It's not anyone's fault, not even yours. You just have to keep trying and realize that it isn't just about you getting tickets.

Just my thoughts. And I think many people here will do their best to help other U2 fans out, but I know I don't want to help people that whine about it. I'd rarther help someone that just mentions they didn't get tix and would like some. Because like I said, none of us are entitled to tickets. We either get them or we don't. Simple as that.

First come, first serve is the way the tickets sales line and the GA line should be handled. If a fan is willing to put in the time and effort to be first in line for either, they deserve the benefits. The lottery system is simply a way for others to take away from the more dedicated fans their best chance of getting good seats.

Not true... I was in line for Billy Joel tickets and I was fifth in line (this was back 1st come/1st served) tickets.

Ahead of me were four mentally hanicapped people. I wondered what was going on. About three minutes before the show was about to be sold, a guy in a car pulls up, hand them each wads of cash and tells them to buy the max tickets allowed (8 per person).

This guy was using these people so he could scalp them later.

If you think only "fans" get their early, you're wrong.

I saw it happen so many times before. The best way is phone/online. Standing in line (no matter how you do it) leaves you feeling stupid.

I was 2nd in line in LA, but the people in front of me took so long to buy the cheapest crappiest seats that by the time I went I got nosebleeds.

They should have got "best available" or switch their numbers if they didn't wnat the best tickets. All they did was screw the others in line over.

I don't miss those experinces at all.

Brian I didn't got lucky with GA's for Miami2 if you plan to sell them let me know I can pay what you spent and $80 more if you want to drink some beers.

Thanks

Bri2k said:
I managed to slip right in at 10 and grab two GAs. I'll be looking to trade for a Philly or DC show and/or sell them.

Brian

hi brian,

i live in miami, but had no luck getting tickets for the second show. i do have 2 GA tickets for D.C. i miiiiight decide to trade/sell depending on how financial situations pan out (won't know for a few months). in either case, i would still be interested in buying your GA tickets, if you still have them, and our $80+drinks friend ; ) changes his mind...

Just reposting... looking to *trade* my Dec. 4th Boston GA for a Miami 2 GA.

plase email me at
tofubeast "at" yahoo.com
if you can and want to do such a trade.

Back
Top Bottom