MERGED--> Hawaii rumor discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:
Damn I didn't get a hotel booked before the announcement :(

neither did I :reject:

but they did qualify it by "sources say", so it wasn't the super duper extra official announcement yet, but . . .

I wanted to do a package deal, but I don't have enough money to pay up front. I think I'm going to have to put airfare on one card and hotel on another.

I think you may still be ok for a couple days, but I wouldn't wait much longer than next week. :hugswallet:

I need to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my days as far as sightseeing, accomodations, etc... :I have no clue :ohmy:

Miroslava said:
I think you may still be ok for a couple days, but I wouldn't wait much longer than next week. :hugswallet:

I need to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my days as far as sightseeing, accomodations, etc... :I have no clue :ohmy:

-Atlantis submarine ride

-Sealife adventure park

-Waikiki aquarium and zoo

-hike Diamond Head

-helicopter island tour

not that I've been thinking abou this or anything :shifty:

Miroslava said:

lay on beach
order rum infused drink from cabana boy
turn over
repeat :wink:

plus I want to do the horseback riding thing and a couple of hiking trips but the lay on beach part is first

I think may want to get out of Oahu though... :hmm:

Don't really know enough about the islands... need to go get a guide...

I think I definitely want to go do a couple of outdoorsy things... As well as do absolutely nothing for a day or two other than lay under an umbrella at the beach, have some tasty beverages and periodically jump in the ocean... :drool:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
don't you people have jobs?

No. I have a few sugar daddies that finance my trips... :love:

And Maui is looking good... :hmm:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
don't you people have jobs?

the beauty of the 12 hour shift - work three in a row at the start of one week and three in a row at the end of the next week - instant vaction - no time off :D

Miroslava said:

No. I have a few sugar daddies that finance my trips... :love:

And Maui is looking good... :hmm:

Sugar Daddies :love:

I've heard from a bunch of people at work that the big island is really beautiful

I want to do everything :crazy:

I really have to sit down at home and plan this out... :hmm:

Congratulations on the US getting yet another U2 concert date announced..

I am really chuffed you guys are gonna see the stadium set up as it is amazing but I am just so gutted that mine and most of the rest of the worlds U2 Vertigo exp was over in a week and 2 concerts...

I would love to go to Hawaii but can't see it somehow...

I wonder what the likely hood is of U2 playing Europe this year...

Lisa

Got just about everything booked.

Flight for 2 to Oklahoma-Honolulu = $50.00 + 70,000 Frequent Fly Miles (about time i can use them for something)
Honolulu-Hilo for 2 = $320
4 Nights Hotel in Honolulu:Waikiki Parc Hotel: $255/night includes rental car, parking and breakfest.
Easy part done,
Now just have to get tickets to the show.

:)

The legendary rock band U2 will play Aloha Stadium on April 8, with a second concert on the 9th in the event of a sell-out, sources say. It will be the band's first Hawaii appearance in two decades.

I love the "in the event of" part. :giggle: Have any shows not sold out?
:der:

All this figuring out finances (if I stay here the 7th - the 10th, I can afford to stay here the 10th - 14th, or maybe the 15th, depending on my flight time, but I have to get back by a certain time or I have to take off another work day, but can I afford another day at x hotel, and I can't make the plane reservations until I know what day I'm leaving . . . :confused: ) make my brain hurt.

Math is hard :reject:.

mrpoptop said:
Got just about everything booked.

Flight for 2 to Oklahoma-Honolulu = $50.00 + 70,000 Frequent Fly Miles (about time i can use them for something)
Honolulu-Hilo for 2 = $320
4 Nights Hotel in Honolulu:Waikiki Parc Hotel: $255/night includes rental car, parking and breakfest.
Easy part done,
Now just have to get tickets to the show.

:)

we used FF miles for STL/Omaha. this one's coming out of the kids college fund. (its educational, right? but for some reason the kids have to keep repeating this course :wink: )

we're staying at the outrigger at around $200 a night - which is not bad - don't know if that rate will be going up though. we're renewing vows and everyone's welcome - guess what music we'll be playing???

kellyahern said:

I had to take two excedrin :crazy:

I think I'm going to chill until this weekend . . . except for the plane, I can do the plane part today . . . maybe :crack:

The thing is New Zealand is before Hawaii and I haven't done anything for either.

I'm really starting to freak out. :yikes:

ramblin rose said:

The thing is New Zealand is before Hawaii and I haven't done anything for either.

I'm really starting to freak out. :yikes:

Ok, yes, I would be freaking out too... and my credit card would be :sad:

:lol:

:hug:

Well, but I am also on the anal retentive side... I hear people make plans at the last minute all the time :happy:

You'll be fine... :kiss:

lisa2004 said:
Congratulations on the US getting yet another U2 concert date announced..

I am really chuffed you guys are gonna see the stadium set up as it is amazing but I am just so gutted that mine and most of the rest of the worlds U2 Vertigo exp was over in a week and 2 concerts...

I would love to go to Hawaii but can't see it somehow...

I wonder what the likely hood is of U2 playing Europe this year...

Lisa

Actually, this whole thing is shaping up to be just an excuse to go to Hawaii :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom