Hawaii December 9th, Aloha Stadium, Part XVII Cont'd...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing about staying at Waikiki on the Beach is the short trip to my hotel room after boozing it up at Duke's Canoe Club.:drool:

Maybe we'll get some of this action:

33_1.jpg

Does anyone know where this photo was taken? I just saw it on Ebay. I was checking to see what tickets were going for. Not that I'm planning on buying or selling there. Just checking, really.

That photo was from Pearl Jam's concert in Toronto last September, U2 had just finished playing there and went to see PJ and Bono came on stage for Rockin' in the Free World. Eddie came on during one of U2's Toronto shows and did Old Man River with the band.

Pop Artist said:
That photo was from Pearl Jam's concert in Toronto last September, U2 had just finished playing there and went to see PJ and Bono came on stage for Rockin' in the Free World. Eddie came on during one of U2's Toronto shows and did Old Man River with the band.

yeah, I bought the show on Pearl Jam's website and it came with that cool photo!

PJ also played A Sort of Homecoming and snippets of Bad & Yahweh at that show!

trevster2k said:

I was there 4 times. :ohmy:

t-to the revor
i liked tsunami's better than Dukes....maybe it had something to do with the amount of alcohol consumed......and the outdoor bathrooms.....
ha i forgot about that until now!

molly

Greetings from the past. :wave:

After counting out Hawaii, but flirting with Australia, we have taken the plunge and will be joining you all in Honolulu. And also staying at the Outrigger Waikiki as we had originally planned.

good thing we never turned in our original tickets!

^ :( Sorry to hear that :hug:

Carmelu2fan said:

Drinks on me!!

cheers.gif

Which one will you be at the end of the night?
drunk.gif
:lol: Hard to say..

I'm a lightweight, but I'm always still standing(barely.. stumbling really) by the end of the night :drunk:

the mad hatter said:

t-to the revor
i liked tsunami's better than Dukes....maybe it had something to do with the amount of alcohol consumed......and the outdoor bathrooms.....
ha i forgot about that until now!

molly

Yeah, Duke's ain't a dancing bar but it is a great place to chill and drink.

Those outdoor bathrooms at Tsunami's were the strangest thing I have ever seen. The bathroom attendant at Da Dawg House ranks up there too, although it was nice to not have to touch taps in there.

I wanna check out Scruples and Zanzabar this time.:wink:

Last edited:
Haha that reminds me of the bathroom at Bloody Mary's in Bora Bora! It was just a toilet over in a corner of the place. No walls, no separate mens and ladies rooms....just a toilet. OMG how we laughed at that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom