Hawaii April 8th (& 9th?!) Aloha Stadium Part XII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carek1230 said:

No, that's not crazy....anything for love! Good for you. Sometimes you just have to follow your :heart: . I
packed up my life and son and moved us from No. Calif.
to San Diego after my divorce. I know what it is like.
That was the best thing I ever did for my son OR for
myself!

that's funny - we looked at relocating to SD or Honolulu after I left my last job over the summer. tough job market in HNL, and you'd be amazed what $1 million WON'T get you in a home there.

tryan101 said:

that's funny - we looked at relocating to SD or Honolulu after I left my last job over the summer. tough job market in HNL, and you'd be amazed what $1 million WON'T get you in a home there.

I think the median home price in SD is about $640k now

tryan101 said:

ETA: and the new signature is stunning in its, uh, gritty realism.

It's temporary... :lol:

It's drunk Headache in a Suitcase doing his very good impersonation of this guy

:drunk:

And yes, I have been listening... which brings me to

GORILLAZ!

:dance:

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: I feel the same way, Carmel! :D

Please do not encourage me Thora :no: ....*note to self* resist temptation to stalk band...enjoy show...enjoy company of Jules and Kimla...enjoy food and drink...DO NOT STALK BAND...:crazy:

I have gone to far*runs to check PM*

tryan101 said:

That's what's affectionately known in Hawaii as "the price of paradise". Generally, jobs where you make less than your counterparts on the mainland, and homes that cost more than comparable ones on the mainland.

Oh well, what you gonna do?

redsoxfan said:

That's what's affectionately known in Hawaii as "the price of paradise". Generally, jobs where you make less than your counterparts on the mainland, and homes that cost more than comparable ones on the mainland.

Oh well, what you gonna do?

Tell me about it. Comparable positions were paying 25-40% less. Ouch.

Carmelu2fan said:

Please do not encourage me Thora :no: ....*note to self* resist temptation to stalk band...enjoy show...enjoy company of Jules and Kimla...enjoy food and drink...DO NOT STALK BAND...:crazy:

I have gone to far*runs to check PM*

Don't worry Carmel! I'll keep the encouragement to a minimum. :)

topherchris9 said:
Anyhoo..where are all the regulars? Normally I'm just here lurking!

Sleeping.
Lurking.
And working.

Parent information evening tonight.
So not looking forward to it.
Some important issues are going to be discussed.
I'm sure afterwards I'll be relieved and pleased with how it went.
But right now, I have a knot in my stomach.

And off to work I go!

:wave:

ThoraSEB said:

Don't worry Carmel! I'll keep the encouragement to a minimum. :)

Aww, the hell with it I already know I am a crazy cashew!!! All someone has to do is say some key words like :bono: :adam: ...Next thing you know here comes Carmel:hyper:

I need help:sigh:

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:

Aww, the hell with it I already know I am a crazy cashew!!! All someone has to do is say some key words like :bono: :adam: ...Next thing you know here comes Carmel:hyper:

I need help:sigh:

We should start up a support group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom