Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bort269 said:

didn't buy them, but I pull up these just now:

SEC K 14
US $165.00 + US $18.30
PRICE LEVEL 1
RESERVED SEATING
ORANGE-1ST LEVEL

I got Row 5... If my friend goes with here husband, she is pregnant. Can't see her wanting to challenge GA.

agentmissa said:
woohoo.... I want to go drink now...
drunkish.gif

I need a drink indeed..:drool:

I am going to get my arse up bright and early Saturday mornin!!!

Gotta get those GA's:hyper:

redkat said:
Congratulations everybody looks like it went pretty well :applaud:

for some :|

And if the stage setup is as pictured, I don't think there's any way this stadium is holding 60000, no matter how many GAs are on the field...

MTEdge said:
I saw Section K and KK, both were in Row 2. (No, I am not a member of the KKK.)

One more thing, I tried for single seats in tier 1 and tier 2 price ranges. The best I get was two in K, Row 2 Seats 1-2 for tier 1. For tier 2, I got JJ, Row 19. While trying to decide whether the K seats were good, I checked Aloha Stadium website. It has multiple seating configurations. In fact, the stadium can morph from a baseball stadium--open on one end--into a football stadium... very cool, I must say. But because the best I pulled up was Section K and KK, I concluded that they (U2) were using the baseball configuration. Sections K and KK are WAY TOO FAR AWAY from the stage to be the best seats. I then bought GA's for my friend. (Her code, her TM account.)

Hopefully, I get lucky in the general sale with GA's for myself and extras for interferencers! :wink:

Looks like everyone did well with the pre-sale, maybe we should put up a list of GA ticket seekers with the list of confirmed Interferencers so we can be coordinated.

I'll start, I need a GA.

And if I get mine on Saturday, I will buy as many GA as I can of course, they are easy to sell at face anyway especially to other interlanders.

Lila64 said:

for some :|

And if the stage setup is as pictured, I don't think there's any way this stadium is holding 60000, no matter how many GAs are on the field...

If L through LL are closed, that's half the seats. capacity is 50k seats total according to their website, so how many could GA be total? 10k? that would make it 35k total tops. good sign for a second show.

Im def out for Hawaii (unless i win the lottery) :sigh::sad::scream: its just the airfare is killing me, just cant afford it £770 :ohmy: :madspit:

going to learn to drive instead (it will kind of benefit me in the end as i'll be able to hire a car next tour ) and to make multiple trips to dublin this year :hyper:

well done to everyone who got tickets today :hyper: i'd offer my services to get tickets for people on saturday but being in the UK means i can only buy tickets at will call , which will be no use as i cant pick them up :lol: so i'll offer the best of luck to everyone on saturday :hug:

tryan101 said:

If L through LL are closed, that's half the seats. capacity is 50k seats total according to their website, so how many could GA be total? 10k? that would make it 35k total tops. good sign for a second show.

I am holding my breath hoping for a 2nd show for sure!

Come on you guys, everybody think positive 2nd show thoughts!

trevster2k said:
Looks like everyone did well with the pre-sale, maybe we should put up a list of GA ticket seekers with the list of confirmed Interferencers so we can be coordinated.

I'll start, I need a GA.

And if I get mine on Saturday, I will buy as many GA as I can of course, they are easy to sell at face anyway especially to other interlanders.

I think I posted in 'What Do You Want' a few days ago :wink:

2 GAs needed, and if second show, possibly great seats as well...

Carek1230 said:

I am holding my breath hoping for a 2nd show for sure!

Come on you guys, everybody think positive 2nd show thoughts!

I hope so too. But I have already posted saying it's impossible given the ticket prices, and especially since Hawaii is worse than Phoenix and Denver (places that undeservedly got two shows).

To Jem:sad: Sorry you could not go I would have love to meet you. To: Carek, I am crossing my fingers and hoping that they have two shows:uhoh: Now off to the gym I go:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom