Hawaii, April 8 Aloha Stadium Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2rulesmyworld said:
gp300186-02p01v01.jpg

for this Top to Be S.L.U.T.S material it has to be on my floor, or at least show some tummy

good call.

that or i have to have a few B&DC's in me:wink:

skjuls said:

Major ouch!!

LOL!!!

That is what I am thinking too. But I never have to worry about that. Ten year olds have more breast than me:lol:

Welcome hwnstyle:wave: I have never heard of Live nation could you post that link?

WildHoneyAlways said:

As for boob taping, I've done it for a bridesmaid dress. I taped them up, not down. :wink: As for taking the tape off, I was so hammered I don't remember if it hurt or not. lol

So taping .... not so bad :up:

hwnstyle said:
:sexywink: Hi everyone I am new to this board. My name is Jessica I live on Maui and I go to Oahu quite a bit. So if anyone needs any info I'd be happy to help. On TV here they are saying you can buy tickets on TM and Live nation.com anyone purchased through them?

Hi Jessica :wave:

A lot of us have used TM before (with varying results :reject: ). I haven't heard of livenation before.

WildHoneyAlways said:

:shifty: er....

As for boob taping, I've done it for a bridesmaid dress. I taped them up, not down. :wink: As for taking the tape off, I was so hammered I don't remember if it hurt or not. lol

same here - I fully recommend being drunk when removing the tape

skjuls said:

If you're hammered!!!!!:wink:

I will voluteer to pull the tape

Carmel- Ready?:evil:

Drunk gal-YEAH:drunk:

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

:scream:

People in the next room-:yikes:

bfloxng said:

A few B&DCs, and I'll wear the damned coconut bra:|

I am so holding you to that... I know the B&DCs will not be an issue

*adds to list*

So I go away for a couple of days and I come back to skanky tops and duct tape talk. Definitely my style because we all know I'm a member of the S L U T S organization. Can I be Co-President with you Miroslava? :wink:

Secrets from a S L U T S member: For anyone interested in wearing tops like Chrissi has posted (I like the black one, btw :)), the Victoria Secret bra with the CLEAR straps work wonders. You can wear them the normal way, turn them into a halter style or even criss cross them on your back so you can wear low back skanky shirts. There's also the thing called Hollywood tape...the stuff JLo used when she wore the infamous green Versace dress to the Grammys. These don't keep the girls from bouncing all around like duct tape but they do keep skank tops from moving all around.

And Kevin - a few B & DC's will definitely have you in those coconut tops. Well, when it snows, you strip down. I wonder what will happen when it's sunny and in the 80's??? :ohmy:

kellyahern said:

Hi Jessica :wave:

A lot of us have used TM before (with varying results :reject: ). I haven't heard of livenation before.

Live Nation is the newly named concert only offshoot of Clear Channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom