Stuck in a Moment...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beatlesboy

War Child
Chicago, IL (In the kingdom of South Suburbia!)
I had a vision (television, TELEVISION! :wink: ) that "Stuck" will join the setlist in Chicago...

God! I thought this was an absolutely amazing live song on the Elvation tour and it needs to surface again... :drool:

Hopefully Chicago will be shake-up time for the setlist as it was four years ago... :yes:

Is there a song that isnt "cool" to bash? Just wondering..

I love Stuck and hope they play it on the 2nd leg. I think there is a chance as they did rehearse it :)

lisa2004 said:
Is there a song that isnt "cool" to bash? Just wondering..

Anything on Achtung Baby.

Stuck will be played soon. It was rehearsed before the tour, it was performed at the public rehearsal, and it was rehearsed after opening night. I think the only reason it hasn't been played yet is because Yahweh was moved to be later in the set.

I like "Stuck"! (Well, perhaps not the American football music video... LOL). I guess I'm a "closet" fan as well. ;)

I could live w/o Stuck. I can think of 100 other U2 songs that i like more. That being said, Stuck is still better than 90% of music currently being played out there

I really hope they play it a few times during the tour. I would love to hear it again and to see where they would put on this set list. It seems that when they played Stuck, at the rehearsal show, Bono played acustic guitar and Edge played piano. That would be an interesting version. :up:

It may be heretical to say so, but I hope they play Stuck, Kite and Walk On at some point in the tour.

All are good songs, and good live songs. I'm pretty surprised we're only getting Beautiful Day and Elevation from the last album, considering it was popular.

i hope they distant themselves from stuck, and never play it again. i have said this from the day atyclb came out- but it is my least favorite u2 song of the last 15 years. lets just pretend like the song never happened.

that said it may be played, it was a fairly big hit, and a lot of people do seem to like it.

i would much prefer kite, in a little while, and walk on from atyclb.

jphelmet said:
i hope they distant themselves from stuck, and never play it again. i have said this from the day atyclb came out- but it is my least favorite u2 song of the last 15 years. lets just pretend like the song never happened.

Let's not. That song means a lot to me. :p

Would love to hear Walk On at some point as well. :up:

Last edited:
Stuck :up:
Walk On :up:
Kite :up:

Come on they have to play these songs at least once on this tour!

Stuck should surface in Chicago or Boston (it was rehearsed significantly)

I can't wait until the 4 Chicago shows!!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom