MERGED-->Official 3/28 San Diego Setlist Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zoopop said:
9:01 pm: U2 is on stage, confetti is falling everywhere, and the opening song of the Vertigo 2005 World Tour is CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS

DAmn!! I wish I was there !!!! And I have to wait until October!! ARGHHHH !!!!!

zooropa or mofo... nah joking. i think 'Miracle Drug' - as a slow builder. They could start with it and kind of come out one at a time - just four spotlights, each taking up their own instruments during the first verse, then the whole stage lighting up as the chorus kicks in...

I would so be causing a puddle....

Zoomerang96 said:
what's 'the cry'?

It's a song U2 played at the start of The Electric Co. from 21 November 1980 to 7 July 1985. It's the "somebody cry" part that you hear on Under A Blood Red Sky.

Is anyone else completely dumbfounded that they have just played 4 songs (including SFB snippet) in a row from BOY? That is absolutly unprecedented! The boys have BALLS again!!!

Axver said:

It's a song U2 played at the start of The Electric Co. from 21 November 1980 to 7 July 1985. It's the "somebody cry" part that you hear on Under A Blood Red Sky.

ahh... of course. thanks. :up:

Already I'm bitchin

I do love the Boy stuff-But I wanted to see them play 6 songs in a row from the Bomb-Like ZOO TV.I will get My fix later I hear-Zoo Station/The Fly....This tour is going to be something!!

Back
Top Bottom