Gonna Try My Best For Some Setlist Changes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigMacPhisto

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Bringing poorly made signs into the San Jose shows.........one for "Walk On" and one for "11 O'Clock Tick Tock".......here's hoping....:wink:

BigMacPhisto said:
Bringing poorly made signs into the San Jose shows.........one for "Walk On" and one for "11 O'Clock Tick Tock".......here's hoping....:wink:

11 O'clock Tick Tock! :up:

argh.

why walk on?! there's a thousand other songs i'd rather hear u2 play than that tripe.

why not bad, until the end of the world, hold me..., etc. etc. ETC!?

ayearwome said:
It could be worst....he/she could have a sign asking for Grace.

Hey, I'd love to hear Grace! I truly don't understand the hatred for that song on this site.

ayearwome said:
It could be worst....he/she could have a sign asking for Grace.

HAHAHAHA! Ahhh! :)

(Sorry, I love the lyrics, and generally like (but not love) the song - I just think it's funny...Of all the songs they could ask for... :))

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
it's actually a lot worse than "tripe"

Yes. A song inspired by Aung San Suu Kyi being under house arrest because she led a democracy movement is tripe. Gimme something I can chew on.

MrBrau1 said:

Yes. A song inspired by Aung San Suu Kyi being under house arrest because she led a democracy movement is tripe. Gimme something I can chew on.

Just because a song has a good and meanigfull message behind it doesn't make it a good song. A good poem maybe. Chew on that.

MrBrau1 said:

oh baby, please stop the pain
the pain in africa
all the pain and disease

oooh baba baba
let's give the world a dose of freedom
lets stop the wars and end the hunger
and give people what they're looking for!!!!

baba baba baba

walk on walk on!!!

that little ditty is about ending world hunger, war, and disease in africa. tell me that isn't a great message?

then tell me that isn't a SHITTY way of conveying that message?

exactly. check and mate.

Back
Top Bottom