What is the meaning of FOB?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mullen4Prez said:

*lights up* That was the best pm I ever sent to someone!!! And yet you didnt pay any attention to what I said you still come in to my threads :tsk:

:tsk: my opinion had totally gone down of you Moore, i am seriously contemplating on ending our real-life friendship, i know i may seem dramatising, but I don't know how I can be friends with someone as hurtful as this.

Mullen4Prez said:

*lights up* That was the best pm I ever sent to someone!!! And yet you didnt pay any attention to what I said you still come in to my threads :tsk:

i will go into any thread on this board anytime i fucking feel like it.

funny though, that you are admitting to it now, since when i told you i'd forwarded that pm straight to elvis and sicy you shit bricks and tried to say it was an accident.

is that what you told them as well?

Last edited:
bonosgirl84 said:

funny though, that you are admitting to it now, since when i told you i'd forwarded that pm staright to elvis and sicy you shit bricks and tried to say it was an accident.

that seems more like Darren, we should see the Pm of his shitting himself, sorry am i making this worse? im just curious and nosey

bonosgirl84 said:

funny though, that you are admitting to it now, since when i told you i'd forwarded that pm straight to elvis and sicy you shit bricks and tried to say it was an accident.

What pm are you talking about? I ment to send that to someone else. My bad THEN I SAID HAVE A NICE DAY. SO IF THATS SHITTING BRICKS YOU REALLY ARE A FUCKING RETARD!!!!!! WEEEEEETARD HOW FAT ARE YOU? YA BIG FAT UGLY BITCH

Mullen4Prez said:
What pm are you talking about? I ment to send that to someone else. My bad THEN I SAID HAVE A NICE DAY. SO IF THATS SHITTING BRICKS YOU REALLY ARE A FUCKING RETARD!!!!!! WEEEEEETARD HOW FAT ARE YOU? YA BIG FAT UGLY BITCH
personal attacks are so against the rules. you know this yet continue to do it.

i'd highly advise you log off of interference and calm down unless you want to get banned.

Mullen4Prez said:

:|

D, you overreacted to what was just a joke. I suggest you stop the attacks now because you're just making yourself look worse than you already do. But if you want to get banned, keep on going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom