PLEBAn Holiday card Exchange 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's okay Pam mine are pre bought too. I'm creative, but wouldn't have the time to make the cards:( Plus I think it's neat seeing the different cards from all over, in fact I was going through my "special drawer" and I found a Christmas card from Belgium and it really made my day. I'm excited for this! Homemade or not homemade, we're all sharing the joys of the holidays which what the holidays are about. :)

:up:Well said! I love going to the mail box after sending my cards out to see where cards come from. I saved them from last year, they are in the Xmas decoration storage box! They make me smile too!:love:

Karen, I'm sure you've already thought of this, but can you see to it that, when you send out our lists, it has our real names AND our user names on them? Thanks.

It's okay Pam mine are pre bought too. I'm creative, but wouldn't have the time to make the cards:( Plus I think it's neat seeing the different cards from all over, in fact I was going through my "special drawer" and I found a Christmas card from Belgium and it really made my day. I'm excited for this! Homemade or not homemade, we're all sharing the joys of the holidays which what the holidays are about. :)

I buy them too, but I always add some glitter ad stuff to them:D:wink:

I've not had any more people sign up in a couple days....spread the word folks!

Sign me up! (Sending you an E-mail now.) I'm tardy to sign up, per usual. I hope that doesn't bode ill for the cards! :lol:

Mine from past years are either on the refrigerator or on one of those card holder thingies. They've been out year-round. Yes, I am a packrat. :reject:

Last edited:
Karen, if you think we 'need' more ppl to sign up, you might could put a thread on the main PLEBA page - just a thought.

:up:That is a good idea and one you beat me to. I was thinking of this while laying in bed WIDE AWAKE all hours of the night with visions of all kinds of stuff to do running through my head!! :doh:

Another idea promoting idea would be to put info in your signature. :wink:
Unfortunately, I don't really post that much, so if I do it, it probably ain't gonna help much.

Back
Top Bottom