Missing Pleban - Dismantled, where are you?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:

I'm a Taurus too! :rockon: Name your baby a male version of my name combined with Bono's! :lmao:

Just kidding, of course. :wink:

Any names yet, though?

thats cool:rockon:

yes..he's had a name since 20 weeks.:) it's Wilder.

I was terrified he was going to show up today...4-20:rolleyes:

Galeongirl said:
:shh: I bet he's waiting so he can get out at may 10!

:ohmy: :crazy:

that would be WAY too late...sorry little guy you cannot stay in that long the doctors aren't going to let you:lmao: you're not bono:lmao:

I think the latest they will let him stay will be tuesday or wednesday

update...I've been up since 3am with contractions, keep your fingers crossed it turns into something!

3.gif

Push 'im out, push 'im out waaaay out!

3.gif

you can do it! :happy: :hyper: :hug:

Hi girls:wave: He's here!!!:heart: sorry it's taken me so long to get on here..this week has been a blur. He showed up Monday April 23rd at 9:40am via emergency C-section. It was very tramatic for us, he was breech and alittle sideways, I was in labor for 31 hours...they NEVER knew he was breech until the last hour:tsk: It could have been very very bad..but thankfully he is ok. He's a great baby, very very cute..if I do say so myself:wink: ..we are so thankful he is here!

thanks girls...you're all going to make me cry:heart: he's a week old today at 9:40am *sigh* it's going so fast, he's such a good boy..sleeping thru the night from day one and only crying when he's hungry or wet, we are SO in love with him:heart: I'll post a pic soon.

Back
Top Bottom