Missing Pleban - Dismantled, where are you?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can somebody for the newer PLEBAns put all those things in a post and explain some of it please? :flirt: it would help me understand some of the fun a little more...

~BrightestStar~ said:
All you need to know is that we're insane.
And that putting Dis, me and DG in the same room can not only cause a tear in the universe, and result in utter chaos...we can effectively cause an immediate drop in the maturity level of any room. :wink:

Hey Dissy....

:shifty:

penis

:shifty: I know..... I lurked a while before starting to post here..... and I did see a pgp till I dared to post in there... :hmm: not sure when I posted first, but I know that Dissy was one of the first persons who talked to me :happy:

*wipes away tear* oh joy, I was so innocent and sweet....

:drool: and then Wild crossed my path, and my innocence has ran away from me never to be found again.....

:hmm: I can't remember when I met you tho..... having a bad memory sucks :happy:

:drool: but yea, I remember you guys talking about clones, limp clams and vending machines... :lol: those are cleared up for me now!

Dis, remember these? :happy:

wtf.jpg

superhero.jpg

All we need is Muddin' Dis :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
All you need to know is that we're insane.
And that putting Dis, me and DG in the same room can not only cause a tear in the universe, and result in utter chaos...we can effectively cause an immediate drop in the maturity level of any room. :wink:

Hey Dissy....

:shifty:

penis

PENIS :wink:

bonoishot said:
:angry:

Dis. :kiss:

I was reading through those threads DG linked. You 2 were killing me. :lmao:

Jem:drool: :drool:

those threads are priceless they should be published:lmao: all of our threads should be:lmao:

so what's new with you?

Dismantled said:

Jem:drool : :drool :

those threads are priceless they should be published:lmao : all of our threads should be:lmao :

so what's new with you?

Dis.:drool:

Yeah we should get a publishing deal. Would fund next tour. :hyper: OMFG imagine if the band ever read it. :lmao:

Not much. Still waiting to see the father who has been absent out of my life for 13 years. I've been waiting since NOvember. :| And i'm not with the guy i was seeing anymore. :sad: I miss him. Even if hes a jerk. :angry:

Hey Dis, :wave:

Loooong time, no see! Hope you're going great... :)

Were you not one of the old time Octagon patrons, btw...? :hmm: :reject: That place is completely dead these days... :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom