Guitar Girls thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have tryed finding it for you Ali I have looked all over
the thing is for me I don`t read music, I play by ear :shrug:

Alisaura said:
:lol: That's funny about the radio/amp, GG...

Fret buzz... :scratch: I'm guessing that means when your string makes that buzzy noise against the fret (der), but I thought mine just did that cos I suck. :lol: :reject: Maybe I can blame the weather instead!

:lol:
no its only like the first three frets on the e string.
youre looking for two shots bass tabs?

yeah she is,I can`t find it...

it`s about time for me to change the strings on my acoustic because they have now turned green,cause i don`t play it alot:huh: I need extra cases...

Green strings?! :ohmy:

My strings are probably way overdue for replacing, but I am too lazy to take my bass into the store to get it looked at. I've never changed the strings before... :reject:

And I still can't believe how much more expensive bass strings are than guitar strings. :grumpy:

I have no clue about fret buzz or anything else. :lol: If I ever get my butt to another bass lesson, the teacher will probably tell me I've been doing everything wrong... :uhoh:

I might post in the actual music forum if I get desperate for Two Shots tab... I've got enough half-learned songs to keep my busy for a while yet. :wink:

flybabe said:
Come on! I know some Plebans around here play some guitar, I do ,let me know how it is going and what songs you`ve played:rockon:

*Rasies hand slowly

I try
:(

Hi I play guitar, and I'm a girl :) I used to play guitar very often but then I almost stopped practising for a while. I lost it a little. But now I've started playing a lot again and it's so fun :hyper:
I gotta buy two new strings for my acustic guitar though, I dunno what's wrong with that guitar but the strings breaks all the time just by themself without me doing anythingXD right now I can only play on my electric guitarXD

:tsk:

I've been a bit slack with my bass too ... :reject:

I can't wait to get hold of the remastered JT (December 10!) so I can hear Adam properly :drool: I can't for the life of me figure out exactly what he's doing in the chorus of In God's Country, at the moment.

Kinda same for me aswell, but sometimes I think it's easier to play on the acustic guitarX)

I love playing the intro to 'In a little while'. :drool:

ahh I would so like to buy a bassguitar, there are some songs that I really want to learn how to play! =D

I haven't touched my guitar in over two months :reject: I play drums though :) Currrently looking around for a violon...

Alisaura: Yeah I should!!=D

iloveedge: cool, I play violin! It's fun, kinda difficult to play though but still fun :)

WoW! Kool!

I played it once. The guy said I was pretty good for a first timer. :shrug:

I want to play it so baddly :drool:

:crack: what the heck.... I'm 100% sure I modified and printed out this tab, but I can't find it ANYWHERE!!!!!

:coocoo:
am I going crazy?

:drool: just tried ABOY again, and Vertigo... I'm nt very fast with it tho :lol: but it sounds nice with loads of distortion!

I like how ABOY's solo is really easy :lol:
Yup both of them are fun.

i havent learned a U2 song in a while....

iloveedge said:
WoW! Kool!

I played it once. The guy said I was pretty good for a first timer. :shrug:

I want to play it so baddly :drool:

ahh then you should definitely get a violin!! :happy:

I love playing it and I would really like to get better playing it. But I'm just not taking that much time for practising which I really should if I want to get better!XD

EdgeIsTooSexy: Me neither, right now I'm mostly up with playing songs by Pink Floyd.. I had to change because from the beginning I was almost always playing U2 and nothing elseX)

Aww! What's wrong with the one you have right now?

My guitar neck looks like a banana :uhoh: I should probably get it to the shop :reject:

my guitar neck from my first guitar (piece of crap!) was actually falling off lol

Back
Top Bottom