Why so few new sightings this tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yayy anjiii :hyper::hyper: i knew it'd work with a name so similar to mine :wink:

I wonder if he'll wear the same shirt again tomorrow? :D

Met them both at Radio 1 today :wink:

Edge.jpg

OMG that stare. Congrats Anji

And can you post what he said about me so i can quote it in my sig pretty please with knobs on

Seeing as you flirted with me again............:sexywink:

He asked if I seen them yet, and I said both Wembley's and was meant to do more but couldn't afford it. So I then said to me old mate Bono You are doing Sheffield & Cardiff (forgot about Vegas I think?), after doing 2 x Dublin and 2 x Wembley and he said you MUST be crazy!!!: When he said that I nearly burst into the concert version of the song :lol:

yayy anjiii i knew it'd work with a name so similar to mine :wink:

I wonder if he'll wear the same shirt again tomorrow? :D

Yeh! Lucky names huh!? :hug: And you already know you are memorable with Bono's driver for being well behaved

What were they doing at Radio 1? Interview? How did you know they'd be there?

Congrats, And great pictures, too

Yes they were both on the Edith Bowman 1pm show. A freind of mine had hered they were going to be on, so I took the chance

Anyway, another bit from today. I don't know how many people will remember my story about the "Bono is God" badge that I had and wore to Abbey Road when I first met them all? Bono took quite a shine to it.

I took it to The BBC when they were doing the rooftop gig this year, in the hope I could give it to Bono. I didn't meet him then, so passed it to Dallas?!

So I said to Bono today. Did Dallas give you the Bono is God badge I gave him to give to you?? He said I KNEW I remembered you. Yes he did, and I have the words engraved on my heart :ohmy: :cute::love::drool:

Damn that man says the right things don't he! A load of old shit at times :lol: but he KNOWS how to flatter :drool: Bit of a shame he looks so grumpy in his pics, but he really took a dislike to someone today :huh:

Just cropped the guy with Bono out of this one. VERY hard to take a photo when Bono is standing right next to you :lol:

Bonoagain.jpg

I actually had to tell Bono he was looking at the wrong camera :doh: What's wrong with me?:ohmy:

I think you handled it well :yes: , you didn't pass out and you told Bono off :giggle:

Trust me I was close :lol: One of the guys there was worried about me as I was shaking so much :huh: I am such a wuss when it comes to Bono :lol:

Edge, no problem Alright Edge matter of factly says I. Bono - Jibber Jibber Babble Drool :lol: But least I spoke to him :cute:

Oh my GOD Anji, you lucky...! :hyper: So pleased for you! I wondered if anyone from here was gonna go and meet 'em at Radio 1. :D

There will be more sightings in North America cause they won't jet off to Nice every night. Stadiums are also harder to catch bands

SMB

I would try that, but with where I'm going to see them it is a little hard. The Boston concerts are actually in Foxboro which is 30 miles south of the city, East Rutherford is the NYC concerts and almost all have homes there, DC is going to be in Maryland and I heard they stay in Virginia and C'ville I have no idea if they would even stay there since it's the middle of nowhere. I'm just going to try my luck when they come into the stadium. Bono did stop outside of Wembley

I beg to differ with you: Charlottesville is NOT the middle of nowhere. There are several posh hotels there that would be suitable lodging for a certain band.
:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom