I met a member of U2 for the first time in my life...In lingerie shop!:)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I work in La Perla boutique. It's not exactly the website of the boutique but the webpage of the whole La Perla brand: www.laperla.com

This is what he has chosen for his lady;) Only in white. (and we don't have sale prices in our boutique at the moment)

BALCONNET BRA - B/C CUP | CFILPD904311 | Bras | Sale | La Perla

My friend who assisted him didn't know who he was. But then she saw my face and knew something was going on :)

Well, what can I say..:) I hope his girlfriend loves the gift and Adam will visit the boutique more often now ;)

I've heard of LaPerla but never been to a store (none near me. Ugh) or made a purchased from them. But I've always admired their products. Their merchandise is gorgeous.
That is funny your friend didnt know who he was. Did you have to wait till he left to explain it to her? Lol.

Ok, you won't believe me and I can't blame you for that! ;) ;) But I just MUST share :) :)- It happend again! :) I met Adam again! Couple of days ago.In the same boutique (where I work) :) And this time it was me who assisted him by his shopping! He is such a lovely, nice, polite guy!:heart::heart: After he left I couldn't concentrate on anything else till the end of the day :)
He chose another beautiful lingerie set for his lady! Lucky girl!

Wow...I'm telling you -I had no idea what surprises this job will bring to me when I've got it over a year ago! :)

It seems now you don't have to go the hotels/studios and so to meet U2 ;) You just need to go to a ...lingerie boutique ;)

Ok, you won't believe me and I can't blame you for that! ;) ;) But I just MUST share :) :)- It happend again! :) I met Adam again! Couple of days ago.In the same boutique (where I work) :) And this time it was me who assisted him by his shopping! He is such a lovely, nice, polite guy!:heart::heart: After he left I couldn't concentrate on anything else till the end of the day :)
He chose another beautiful lingerie set for his lady! Lucky girl!

Wow...I'm telling you -I had no idea what surprises this job will bring to me when I've got it over a year ago! :)

It seems now you don't have to go the hotels/studios and so to meet U2 ;) You just need to go to a ...lingerie boutique ;)

Congratulations! (would insert applaud emoticon but boards won't let me)

So, Edge and Bono are in New York, Adam is in London and Larry is still missing I suppose, busy growing his new goatee? Let's hope the two of them can make it to the U.S. on time for the tour rehearsals before that troublesome volcano - or it's bigger sister - erupts again.

So, Edge and Bono are in New York, Adam is in London and Larry is still missing I suppose, busy growing his new goatee? Let's hope the two of them can make it to the U.S. on time for the tour rehearsals before that troublesome volcano - or it's bigger sister - erupts again.[/QUOTE

Actually I think Adam is in Dublin now. I had a chance to chat with him for a moment. We both complained about the volcano flights-chaos and he said that he kind of stuck in London. He was supposed to be there just for couple of hours but the Volcano changed his plans. He said something like he can't wait till he gets back to Dublin. And he decided to make a use of that time in London to get some nice gift...And this is why he came to the boutique again:)

So, Edge and Bono are in New York, Adam is in London and Larry is still missing I suppose, busy growing his new goatee? Let's hope the two of them can make it to the U.S. on time for the tour rehearsals before that troublesome volcano - or it's bigger sister - erupts again.[/QUOTE

Actually I think Adam is in Dublin now. I had a chance to chat with him for a moment. We both complained about the volcano flights-chaos and he said that he kind of stuck in London. He was supposed to be there just for couple of hours but the Volcano changed his plans. He said something like he can't wait till he gets back to Dublin. And he decided to make a use of that time in London to get some nice gift...And this is why he came to the boutique again:)

So I'm assuming that you let on that you knew who he was? You lucky girl!!
If he really wanted to get back, he could probably take the train to the ferry.

So I'm assuming that you let on that you knew who he was? You lucky girl!!
If he really wanted to get back, he could probably take the train to the ferry.

Somehow I can't imagine him on the train :) Especially that those trains were so incredibely crowded those days...
Anyway, I'm pretty sure he's back in Dublin now. I guess he took the first possible flight.

Well, I didn't tell it straight..- Like- 'Oh, I know you are from U2 and I'm your big fan and I would love to be that lucky lady who you pamper with gifts like that beautiful lingerie" ;) :) But I think he could feel I knew exactly who he was.
Anyway- he's just very nice, polite guy. It was such a pleasure to talk to him for that short while. And he looks totally hot :drool:

There might be something in the fact that he's been there twice now and you've been working both times. :hmm: If he comes back a third time..........just saying'.

There might be something in the fact that he's been there twice now and you've been working both times. :hmm: If he comes back a third time..........just saying'.

hehehehe:) yeah, right ;)
The truth is I work 5 days a week, so I'm almost always there;)
I guess his lady just like La Perla lingerie ;)

Back
Top Bottom