Bono Sightings This Weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BEVERLY56

Refugee
:hyper:Anyone who is lucky enough to catch a glimpse of Bono or the other guys this weekend, please post your pictures here! My guess would be that he is in NY and will fly into DC tomorrow. We'll be waiting anxiously for details!

Is he going to NY for sure then or just going to directly to DC from wherever he was before? :hmm:

If he is in NY JCoster, you might have a new sig pic :drool: :flirt:

He is most likely in DC or New York. He gets to freeze with the rest of us.

I found this thing :
"Bono And Edge Take The Wives To Spring Awakening!!"
posted 35 days ago
Here is a photo of me with U2 lead singer outside the Broadway show Spring Awakening. I was waiting to get a guitar signed by the cast of the show when I saw Bono and U2 guitarist Edge leaving the theater with their wives. I immediately tried to get Bono to sign the guitar, but he refused after insisting that I knew he was going to be there and that I was going to sell it if he signed it. I begged and begged and pleaded with the man, but still he refused. By the time he got to his car I begged him just to take a photo with me and he agreed unhappily. His wife took my camera and snapped the shot pretty close, but hey it's BONO and it was better than nothing. Hopefully next time I'll have something he will sign.
http://meetthefamous.com/pics/data/meetthefamous.com/b/browmatt/1223840525_xanadubono_015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't Bono and the band going to be on the BBC on Friday? I'd imagine they are in London, not the states if that's the case.

Back
Top Bottom