Wisconsin Fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bangelab33

Acrobat
Hey are there any WIS-CON-SIN U2 fans in here? I'm in Madison and would love to chat with fellow WI fans. I have hotmail and yahoo emails and IM. Let me know where you are... Let's do this. THe new album is coming that means a new tour. We want WI represented!:scream:

My hometown (400 miles from where I am now) is right on the Wisconsin border (our twin city is in Wisconsin). We also :heart: The Packers. :D

HeartlandSoul said:
Hey I live in Indiana but all my family's from there. . .I'm a huge Packers fan. . .does that count? :reject:

I added you to my Messenger list too, from the Messenger thread, I'm sarahherr@hotmail.com

Hmmm a fellow U2 fan and cheesehead :applaud:
I was just in hotmail and didn't know who the heck you were.:eyebrow: I added you anyway. Now I know. :lol: Where are your relatives in WI? All over? The Packers count I guess. Don't care for football. I am more of a basketball fan and follow the Bucks. So I added you if you ever want to chat!!! Hey Sarah, have you ever heard of the U2 cover band Elevation? They play around in the midwest and I want to get to a gig and ck them out. Hopefully we will touch base on a more personal level soon. ;) Take Care!!! Angie from Madison

Bonochick said:
My hometown (400 miles from where I am now) is right on the Wisconsin border (our twin city is in Wisconsin). We also :heart: The Packers. :D
All you PACKER LOVERS I swear you all are relentless:scratch: Bonochick, You had mentioned that your hometown was in WI in my introduction thread. Are you going to give up the location? Let me try to guess. I love trivia!!! Give me some more hints. Is it eastern, western ? Narrow down which border. Play a game with me tonight!:wink: I will be waiting for your response:hmm:

My hometown is Menominee, Michigan...but the twin city is Marinette, Wisconsin. I was born in a Marinette hospital, so I was technically a Wisconsin baby...TECHNICALLY. I'm a Michigander though!! :D

Bonochick said:
My hometown is Menominee, Michigan...but the twin city is Marinette, Wisconsin. I was born in a Marinette hospital, so I was technically a Wisconsin baby...TECHNICALLY. I'm a Michigander though!! :D
Is that any near the UP?

It's the southernmost tip of the U.P.

I've been living in Lower Michigan for almost 4 years now though.

Milwaukee gal myself...........
All you PACKER LOVERS I swear you all are relentless
We are aren't we?:evil::wink: GO PACK!!!!!
Nothing against the Bucks. I really like their coach. My cousin played B-ball at Stevens Point with Terry Porter. OOO a kinda, sorta, almost brush with greatness :wink:
Hoping that U2 will make a WI appearance or two on their next tour. They play Chicago and other places consecutively so why not Madison AND Milwaukee. Will be happy with one or the other though. See ya around .........

macphistosmagic said:
Hey I'm from Peshtigo....Bonochick should know where that is:wink: its about an hour north of Green Bay. Hello to all the other Wisconsinites!!! :wave:

I sure do! Crud, what's the name of that park...Badger Park? I used to love going there. Our double wide home was from Peshtigo...umm...why can't I remember what anything was called? Steenburg? It's not Bob's...the one across from it.

Anyway...

Yeah. :laugh:

Bonochick said:

I sure do! Crud, what's the name of that park...Badger Park? I used to love going there. Our double wide home was from Peshtigo...umm...why can't I remember what anything was called? Steenburg? It's not Bob's...the one across from it.

Anyway...

Yeah. :laugh:

lol yeah its Badger Park...well actually they rebuilt the old one a few years ago and now its Badger Boardwalk lol. Haha yeah Steenburg Homes, was that the one that used to have the big buffalo by it :laugh: Do you remember that thing? Man that could be like a big U2 tribute now lol.

It's all coming back to me now...and I remember that damn jingle: "Best buy in the Midwest, Steenburg Hoooooomes!"

Hey, my mom is from the country between Pound and Coleman. When I've visited them we often go to Peshtigo! She was born in Marinette, and I've been to Menominee a few times for the nice christmas light displays.:wink:

When we lived in Menominee, my dad did a beautiful light display every Christmas. This one family always did a fabulous light display that drew tons of visitors...I'm not even going to attempt to say their name though because I know I'll butcher the spelling! They haven't been doing it anymore though. :(

Oh...and my dad was born and raised in Marinette. Did your mom stay in Marinette or was she just born there?

Bonochick said:
When we lived in Menominee, my dad did a beautiful light display every Christmas. This one family always did a fabulous light display that drew tons of visitors...I'm not even going to attempt to say their name though because I know I'll butcher the spelling! They haven't been doing it anymore though. :(

They did the display last year....:love: its so beautiful

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums here, and thought what better thread than here to introduce myself. I happen to be from the Milwaukee area in a little town called Cedarburg. Go Pack!!!

~Eric

Welcome ZOOTELEVISION! Geez, I had forgotten about this thread! Busy Busy summer and it's not done! Now that we have our little posse together how the hell do we get the word out to the events coordinator for the coming tour? Any suggestions? I feel like buggin and buggin a lot! :rant: :hmm:

Last edited:
My name is John Johnson, I come from Wisconsin, I work in de aardappelmeelfabriek, people I meet are working down the street, and I say: Hello, they say: hello, I say.................My name is John Johnson, I come from Wisconsin, I work in de aardappelmeelfabriek, people I meet are working down the street, and I say: Hello, they say: hello, I say.................My name is John Johnson, I come from Wisconsin, I work in de aardappelmeelfabriek, people I meet are working down the street, and I say: Hello, they say: hello, I say.................My name is John Johnson, I come from Wisconsin, I work in de aardappelmeelfabriek, people I meet are working down the street, and I say: Hello, they say: hello, I say.................My name is John Johnson, I come from Wisconsin, I work in de aardappelmeelfabriek, people I meet are working down the street, and I say: Hello, they say: hello, I say.................My name is John Johnson, I come from Wisconsin, I work in de aardappelmeelfabriek, people I meet are working down the street, and I say: Hello, they say: hello, I say.................etc

Well... maybe not! Gotta GO... Gotta GO... Things to do... shiney happy people to see... music to listen to... veggies to pick... it's too cold outside... the sun is shining... still too cold out there...but still I have to GO GO GO!!! See yous later. Have a Good day, week, month, year and life!!!

Hi all,
My name is Dan, and I live in Madison, WI! I'm 26 yo, and been a U2 fan since 1987, even thought I was very young! Anyway, I would love to chat and meet some WI U2 fans. My email is Dpswan@hotmail.com and my AIM screen name is Steagal. Hope to hear from some of you!

Back
Top Bottom