U2JT show in May...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
agentmissa said:
I take one night off and theres no one to back me up...:shrug:
They are good pictures, thanks DMP!

Thanks Kren, I'm working on it.

I took pictures! :hyper:

But i kept them in my head.
Some are blurry, some are from the floor.

And some are both.
Ill try and get them to you.
:scratch:

I said head :rockon:

night_and_day66 said:
It was after you left.
It was like 2 dominos falling...it really wasnt a big deal.
I was having such a blast.
If you like i can re-create it for you all some time...Angel what do you say?
Well have to practice though....

mmmmmmmpractice.
:drool:

The best part was that we weren't even drunk! :laugh:
I think subconciously we did it on purpose. And hey, I don't mind practicing as long as I get to be on top again. That felt good. :wink:

Great "show" guys. I put that in quotes since I only saw you perform 3 songs...WOW. You're right Jason. Mike's drums did *sound* like stadium drums!

Best part of the night aside from hearing those three songs and being on top of Jase....Richard Blade recognizing me and saying, "Hey you!!! I know exactly what you want to hear." He also gave me that :sexywink: he always gives and then he played my song! :drool:

angel_of_L.A. said:

The best part was that we weren't even drunk! :laugh:
I think subconciously we did it on purpose. And hey, I don't mind practicing as long as I get to be on top again. That felt good. :wink:

Great "show" guys. I put that in quotes since I only saw you perform 3 songs...WOW. You're right Jason. Mike's drums did *sound* like stadium drums!

Best part of the night aside from hearing those three songs and being on top of Jase....Richard Blade recognizing me and saying, "Hey you!!! I know exactly what you want to hear." He also gave me that :sexywink: he always gives and then he played my song! :drool:

Subconciously, on purpose....THATS how ive been trying to describe my life!!
Thanks for the props but other then my ass still being sore...the pleasure was all mine.

We MUST do it again.

Appropriate song of the day...........'I FALL DOWN':lmao:

night_and_day66 said:
LMAO! It was in SUPPPEEEERRR SLLOOOOOOWWW MOOTIOOOON too...ive never fallen before!
It was the weight of the lip gloss in my back pocket.

hehe

Thanks to whomever lifted us up... i was too busy laughing... i think.

And CARLOS... dont think i didnt notice you walk away as if you didnt EEEVEN want to know us!!
:lmao: :down: :whistle:

it was my friend henry who lifted you, i was too busy laughing lol.

he also got some great pics from the show, but he doesnt have his camera as i found it in my purse yesterday morning. they will be posted sometime this week i hope. i dont know how to work the damned thing.

icelle said:

it was my friend henry who lifted you, i was too busy laughing lol.

he also got some great pics from the show, but he doesnt have his camera as i found it in my purse yesterday morning. they will be posted sometime this week i hope. i dont know how to work the damned thing.

Many thanks to your friend.
Maybe i should fall more often, it seems to have pleased the masses.
:lmao:

Last edited:
night_and_day66 said:
LMAO! It was in SUPPPEEEERRR SLLOOOOOOWWW MOOTIOOOON too...ive never fallen before!
It was the weight of the lip gloss in my back pocket.

hehe

Thanks to whomever lifted us up... i was too busy laughing... i think.

And CARLOS... dont think i didnt notice you walk away as if you didnt EEEVEN want to know us!!
:lmao: :down: :whistle:

What!? ...Ok, you're right.:laugh:

night_and_day66 said:

Its cool, you made up for it.

And i forgive you for pushing Angel into me. :wink:

I need sore ass cream...stat!
:ohmy:

Hey if you're not bleeding, nothing's broke and you're still breathing you're ok so get up and carry on......

I think I want clarification here tho. Since I was not witness to this alleged fall...

1. Was anyone really pushed?
2. Who did the pushing? :up:
3. Did Carlos REALLY try to walk away like he didn't know you?
4. Who pulled who down?
5. Did either of you have a skirt on? :eeklaugh: (I see London, I see Fance, I see..........underpants!!)
6. Did ANYONE get pictures? No piccies?

Lastly....Jase you have a cream for just about anything and everything (scary!) but just WTF is in asscream? :scratch: :lmao: :lmao:

:hug: you all!

:whistle: Kren

agentmissa said:
does this meen you're going to the next gig?

And yes, Missa this means RR is going to the next gig, and that goes for U2. (hehe I said U2! Do I win a prize?!) :lol:

We will scope out a nice place for dinner before the show this time.

In a SAFE part of town. :D

We will have a nice dinner and drinks :uhoh:

Then we will proceed to the show :bump:

There will be more drinks :applaud: much frivolity :crazy:
some :camera: and a lot of :rockon: :dance:

Sound like fun? :happy:

Carek1230 said:

Hey if you're not bleeding, nothing's broke and you're still breathing you're ok so get up and carry on......

I think I want clarification here tho. Since I was not witness to this alleged fall...

1. Was anyone really pushed?
2. Who did the pushing? :up:
3. Did Carlos REALLY try to walk away like he didn't know you?
4. Who pulled who down?
5. Did either of you have a skirt on? :eeklaugh: (I see London, I see Fance, I see..........underpants!!)
6. Did ANYONE get pictures? No piccies?

Lastly....Jase you have a cream for just about anything and everything (scary!) but just WTF is in asscream? :scratch: :lmao: :lmao:

:hug: you all!

:whistle: Kren

1. No

2. no one

3. YES...IT WAS FUCKING FUNNY...he was like la de da..i dont know you. He even looked back like a scene out of a fricken Lassie movie.

4.I think feet got twisted and Angel wanted my hot monkey love...who doesnt?

5. Dammit! If id only known i was going to fall i would have.

6. Its forever embeded in my head...no pic ness. and if there are... im gonna have to kill you.

How do you know about my creams? My fall in love with me cream.. my laughter cream, my bite me cream,

my fuck you and die cream...im running out of that one.

Last edited:
I keep on trying to remember if I truly walked away from this.......episode, however, I can't.
I do have a question though....why in the world would you be looking at me when you are on the floor..:laugh: ????????
Lassie movie........:D

Hey guys, just in case you want to see my babies and my HOT looking wife, I have a couple of pics in my gallery.....:rockon:

RedrocksU2 said:
I keep on trying to remember if I truly walked away from this.......episode, however, I can't.
I do have a question though....why in the world would you be looking at me when you are on the floor..:laugh: ????????
Lassie movie........:D
I was looking for a hand...you were right there!!
But i dont care...really, it was a great memory.. no problems my friend!

You are still on my outstanding human beings list...

pluth your thooooo cute!!

RedrocksU2 said:
Hey guys, just in case you want to see my babies and my HOT looking wife, I have a couple of pics in my gallery.....:rockon:

Awwwww how cute! Thanks for sharing and showing them babies off! You should be so proud! Well you are, or you wouldn't have shared, doh! The kids have Daddy's smile. Post more. We want to see more of your HOT looking wife. How about one of the whole HOT looking family? :wink:

Thanks Kren....flattery will get you everywhere.
The baby girl, Emily is almost 6, the boy Ian, is almost 4 and the queen Rosie, is ageless.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom