U2 Cover Band In NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet221

Babyface
Hi Guys,

While seeing a few friends play the other night in NYC. I saw a sign up in a window for Joshua Tree( A U2 Tibute)

I don't know how good or bad they are, but thought I spread word incase anyone wanted to check them out. The door guy told me they always get a good size crowd.

Name:Joshua Tree
Date: Thursday, Feb 19th 2004
Place: Red Lion
Time: 9PM

Let me know if anyone goes how they were. I will be out of town that day or I go myself.

Peace and Love
Gail E
support warchild canada.

i believe they call themselves "2U" now, not Joshua Tree.

Eh... musicaly fine but their bono just ain't cuttin' it for me. hell of a lot better than that Lars character they used to have, but still not good enough for me to waste a thursday night. :shrug: but that's just me... i'm still partial to the unforgettable fire. the only advantage to goin' to a 2U/Joshua Tree show in the village would be the likelyhood of opie and anthony being there (anthony's brother joe, who wrote a lot of the comedy songs on the show, "is" the edge). another advantage would be drunken NYU chicks (on second thought that might just be worth the trip :wink:)

:shrug: worth a shot if ya got nothin' else to do

Last edited:
Awww....I miss Opie & Anthony...made those afternoons at work more bearable....Homeless Shopping Spree...hehe...stoner spelling bee...

Memories....

Back
Top Bottom