The return of The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
newuf.jpg

Let's go folks... the first UF show of the new year... the first UF show since Tono's knee surgery... the first UF Flannery's show with new "Edge," Mick. Febuary 4th, Flannery's on 14th & 7th in Manhattan. You've got plenty of advance warning... I wanna see many people out and about. Who's in? Everyone? Good.

Directions to Flannery's...
From Penn Station: Take the 1-2-3 Express Train heading Downtown. The 1-2-3 Express is located in the LIRR Terminal, across from McDonalds. The next stop after Penn Station on the Express is the corner of 14th & 7th. (note... if you take the local, 14th & 7th is your 4th stop.) The bar is on the corner of 14th & 7th, on 14th street, west of 7th.

From Grand Central: Take the 4-5-6 heading Downtown. The 4-5-6 is located on the Main Concourse, to the left or right, on the 42nd Street (south) side of the building. 14th & Union Square is the 4th stop on the 4-5-6 Local. Get out at Union Square and head west along 14th street, going three blocks. The bar will be on your right.

By Car: Don't be stupid... take the train.

flannerys.jpg

11.jpg

1.jpg

9.jpg

The pic right under the map of Tony with his hands in the air is killer...really looks like Bono!

Tell the UF boys Joshua Tree in L.A. says hello and we hope Tony has a full recovery from surgery. (too many Bono leg lifts?)

I've been there with the knee surgery deal, I've had rwo surgery's on the left knee so far in addition to a spinal fusion 5 years ago. I'm falling apart!:lmao: (We can rebuild him, we have the technology.) Maybe I should switch to being a Steve Austin impersonator. :lol:

God bless, hope the show goes great.

Jason.

I'm a maybe. Have yet to catch UF. Thanks for the heads up... headache. Hope you're on the mend soon Tony!

And Jason, you're absolutely right... I have pics with Tony and my friend Julie that have fooled a person or two. (Not to mention the many tourists in Times Square at the time :wink:)

mishka
boom, boom... vrooom!

interesting.

I really want to see them perform some HTDAAB songs....

Do you ever go see UF when they play in places like NJ or Connecticut?

Bono B. Jones said:
The pic right under the map of Tony with his hands in the air is killer...really looks like Bono!

Tell the UF boys Joshua Tree in L.A. says hello and we hope Tony has a full recovery from surgery. (too many Bono leg lifts?)

I've been there with the knee surgery deal, I've had rwo surgery's on the left knee so far in addition to a spinal fusion 5 years ago. I'm falling apart!:lmao: (We can rebuild him, we have the technology.) Maybe I should switch to being a Steve Austin impersonator. :lol:

God bless, hope the show goes great.

Jason.

so when are you finally making your way out to new york, eh? eh?

Headache in a Suitcase said:

so when are you finally making your way out to new york, eh? eh?

Someday Headache....someday. Maybe Tony will need a sub Bono sometime and the boys will fly me out. :lol:

Would love to see the city (never been there) and hang wit y'all and catch UF.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
ok we're a few days away... who's in?

and i'm expecting the poster above me to hop a flight to JFK for this friday :wink:

:lol: I wish!

I can't even afford tix for the first leg of the tour.:sad: (not that I could get them anyway)

whats the admission price? ... and time
I thought this tribute band was playing at the BB KING (tickets on sale at ticketmaster). Is that something different?

when they play BB Kings the day after st. patrick's day, it's an all ages show.

this show is at a bar... the cover i do believe is 10 bucks, but frankly i'm usually there by 7:00 anyways so I don't think i've ever payed the cover. it is a bar, so yes... it's 21 and over... but wink wink nudge nudge... arrive before they start doing the cover, and if ya don't look like you're 12, i doubt you'll be IDed by the bartender.

Numb1075 said:
next time they come up to White Plains, you should go. Not too bad of a ride....

WP?!?! You mean I'm not the only U2 soul in WP?! :shocked: Wow, I can't get over that, lol. Have you been to Vintages?

mishka
boom, boom... vrooom!

Michelle on the air - I've been known to frequent just about every bar in WP - Dunnes, Finns, Gryphons, James Joyce, Dooleys, Pats, Kelly's on and on

Back
Top Bottom