Random Gathering (AKA "SF* 2007") In London, ON July 20-22nd - Details Inside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Random Gathering (AKA "SF* 2007") In London, ON July 20-22nd - Details Inside

You are cordially invited to London (Ontario, not England - I know, "boo", get over it :wink: ) for a gathering (AKA "Slutfest 2007" but there are children reading this forum so that's why it wasn't included in the title :p ) hosted by the one, the only, Snowbunny. I guess I am also inviting you, as is Vintage Punk. Call us the Three Goodwill Ambassadors of this shindig, if you will. They're Canadian, I'm American, you get the picture. :wink:

Date: July 20-22nd

Location: I just told you, and if you can't retain something you just read two seconds ago, well... We'll just have to have a little talk with you before you arrive, won't we?

Activities: TBD, although there has been talk of boozing it up, slutting around (a.ka. "sexual escapading"), and all of the other things that usually go on anytime a group of people from the Blue Crack congregate. Maybe we'll even throw in some U2 music for the hell of it.

FYI: Please bring your own bail money. The TGA (Three Goodwill Ambassadors) will not be responsible for any jail fines, loss of clothing, or integrity. :wink:

Please, won't you join us? :sexywink:

gabrielvox said:
Well that settles it...I think I met Dave before any of y'all back in 2004 or so..

(pls hold the slutting jokes on that one :mad: )

LOL

:yes:
It was Frosh Week '04.

You coming?

I'll have an apartment in London for the summer so I may show up. Can't commit 100% yet.

London Ontario Times reports the finalists for the Snowbunny00074 Slutfest celebration are ready, willing and able... :hmm:

442021-a_bunch_of_drunk_girls.jpg

Rules so far - rules will continue to be added as the organizers see fit.

1. No Sleeves

2. No Byes

A full list of rules will be issued at the door :D

Rules continued

3. International visitors must have a Keiths * certain circumstances will excuse visitors*some visitors will have access to my own supply :shifty:

*in regards to the sleeves rule - sleeves cannot be worn unless you knit them yourself and you left it not tied off so I can annoy you all night by ripping it out :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom