MERGED ----> InTO The Heart - Nov 1-3, 2007 + InTO The Heart Fest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mrs. Edge said:
24 HOURS???!!! :huh: How is THAT possible? :mad:

As in, the plane needed extra inspection/repairs after it had been struck by lightning on its way to Amsterdam. And apparently, that took longer than expected. And apparently, they didn't have another Boeiing 747-400 ready... etc.
:mad: :angry: :mad:

Popmartijn said:
As in, the plane needed extra inspection/repairs after it had been struck by lightning on its way to Amsterdam. And apparently, that took longer than expected. And apparently, they didn't have another Boeiing 747-400 ready... etc.
:mad: :angry: :mad:

:yikes: I think I'd rather wait if I knew the plane'd been struck by lightning :yikes: I'm surprised they wouldn't be able to get another plane ready in less than 24 hours though :huh:

Drea said:
:yikes: I think I'd rather wait if I knew the plane'd been struck by lightning :yikes: I'm surprised they wouldn't be able to get another plane ready in less than 24 hours though :huh:

Yeah, I also rather wait. Which is why I wasn't that annoyed when we had a 6 hour delay (as they thought we could leave at 8 PM instead of our scheduled 1:30 PM time). But when they cancelled it and rescheduled it for tomorrow... :rant:

Char's shoes..........

crocs.jpg

cruzila said:
:hyper:have a safe trip tomorrow Kaf!!! :hyper:

:hyper :happy journey to all traveling to TO!!!:hyper:

:hyper:see you all there!!!:hyper:
Honestly.. you could at least pretend to be excited :tsk: But no, you don't even try.

:wink: :hyper:

Flight leaves in a few hours, I need to get to bed! See you all there! :hyper: :wave:

Cruzilaaaaaaaa, i'm sorry, i just saw your post. I've been without internet for the past few days. If you still need to share a room you can stay with me. I'm getting to TO friday around 11am.

Char, i got your email and have all your info. :D

Jessica, i'll try to call you tonight or tomorrow night...

Can't wait to see everyone!!!!

:yippie:

See you tomorrow night at Lily's - at least some of you :)

To those who can't be here, we'll raise a glass in your honour *g* (Well, I'll raise a glass in your honour Fri night - can't drink much tomorrow night, have to work on Fri :lol: )

Those photos were cleansed...we got good stuffs....:yes:
later...OMG! its 12 pm, we just got up but we're west coasters so its ok...

By the way, our hotel treated us with a welcome fruit platter and a bottle of Cab when we arrived; they had it on record that it was our anniversary trip! Yeah Marriott!!! :wink:

A few more pics from last night :D

grrr baby...very grrrr :lol:
IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

Sam and Michelle are so famous now, they get chased by the paparazzi :wink:

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

Back
Top Bottom