MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:

If you look closely you can see me on the left flipping her off :love:

:sigh:

:shame:

but it was a funny/odd sight at first, wondered who u were flippin off :slant:

can't all ladfes just have fun and like each other :shrug:

Dont point your :shame: at me :tongue: That bitch blatently cut in line right when they were letting people into the venue. Everyone was hollering at her to get the fuck out of the line. That's not fair to the hundreds of other people that sat there all day long to get their spot. :shame: to her! :madspit:

partially true, however U2Security did let her back in once inside the venue..:)
and for the record she is not a bitch..:):wave:

:( I miss Vegas. That was such a fun weekend.

I would have flipped the bird at her too. Her whole band is rude... had some bad experiences in London with Miss Adam. :rolleyes:

Angel-
But was 'she' rude.?

I didnt find her that way.
I mean, I found her to a pretty bright and polite 17 yr old kid.:)

Thats too bad if some you had some prior drama though..I can understand a bit.
btw-who is "Miss Adam"?

diamond
bruno.

Last edited:
diamond said:
Miranda and her mom shes really nice and Bono likes her..:)
Miranda,I mean, I dont know about her Ma;)
They drank beer w me..Miranda's folks.

Well silly we were speaking of someone else... ;)

I only know Courtney a bit, I know Nikki and the other guitar player a tiny bit better.:)

attachment.php
we were talking of the girl who Bono refers to as his "little-cowgirl..":)

diamond:)

Last edited:
i didn't know...

Sicy said:
Dont point your :shame: at me :tongue: That bitch blatently cut in line right when they were letting people into the venue. Everyone was hollering at her to get the fuck out of the line. That's not fair to the hundreds of other people that sat there all day long to get their spot. :shame: to her! :madspit:

biatch eh?

that was in vegas, hmm i don't remember but i woulda yelled with ya too if i knew!

i didn't know, sorry :slant:

:reject:

Well look at her. Obviously the hormone-infested men dont think she's a biatch ;)
They would probably invite her to cut in front of them so they can stare at her ass the whole way in :wave:

diamond said:

Well silly we were speaking of someone else...
Well, silly, it's the same band. People of the same kind hang out together. I stick to my original opinion, thank-you. They are a bunch of ego-ridden wannabes.

Hi All - :wave:

Looking at the weather forecast it looks like it is going to be feckin cold and rainy :grumpy:

but don't fear - if the weather is shit we will be playing in some sort of ballroom or indoor location...:up:

see you all soon.

:wave:

brady

it won't rain. it's beautiful here right now.

and yesterday it was warm enough to swim...at night :drool:

nope. it won't rain. they always say rain. it never rains. :tsk:

if it rains, i'll have my hat which i had to buy a couple of weeks ago at a book store during a monsoon type rain, got drenched everywhere else except my head :mad:

:|

Attachments

• mehat.jpg
    mehat.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 54
ok
i was considering adding a diamondbonus at diamondkaraeoke.. :angry:

if everybody behaves I will dance like the "Interference dancing icon" while singing- a little something like this:angry::-:dance::dance::ohmy:

thank u-
diamond
:dance:

Last edited:
Just got my haircut - the damn head massage oil ran into my eyes - suddenly "relaxing" oil isn't so relaxing.

I should be in Vegas (if all goes right) around 11 a.m. saturday. And, if all goes right - I hope to take the 1 a.m. Sunday night/monday morning flight back!

:wave: Have fun!!!!!!! I totally wish I was going. :( I'll be thinking of you guys all weekend.

:hug: Be :crazy: and get really :drunk: and have a great time!!! :dance:

Take lot's of pictures pleeeeeeeease. :D

Back
Top Bottom