MERGED--> Anyone want to go to Vegas for St. Patrick's Day? + Elevation In Vegas News

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ozzy Osbourne is going to be performing at the Hard Rock Cafe in Vegas on March 14....tickets are only $155.50, $305.50 :tsk: :lol:

Icelle, this may be your chance to ask Ozzy to adopt you :sexywink: :lmao:

Sicy said:
ABEL what about your tax return? :der:

I cashed my tax return to use for the hotel and spending once I get out there....I didn't deposit in my checking account so I'm sure I don't spend it before I get there :crack: :der:

even if I had deposited it tho, I only got it the day before yesterday :|

i dreamt that i met bg84
we partied like in 3004
drinking and singing to
the tunes of elevation

VEGAS!!:hyper:

i dreamt i met my friend icelle
and she turned out to be real swell,
she really enjoyed her vegas vacation
and rockin' to the sounds of elevation

and things were going really well,
until we drank til we were floored
and sicy put pics up on this board

bonosgirl84 said:

:lmao:

icelle, wasn't the last thing I told you last night before I went to bed for you to NOT have any dreams about Vegas :eeklaugh:

at least it was a good dream :yes:

bonosgirl84 said:

:yes: :up:

Can't go to Vegas?

I've heard Elevation Toronto sounds great. Unfortunately, I spent all my money on Vegas a couple of weeks ago. Any of you who can't afford Vegas and are near L.A. can catch EXIT (all-girl U2 cover band) on March 8th @ Paladino's in The Valley.

Details are on http://www.u2lafans.com

Oh, and U2 Meetup is this Thurs!

Andi

So, what does one wear to see a fabulous U2 tribute band? I have teacher clothes (cotton pants and shirts, cotton and linen dresses), desert clothes (shorts and tank tops), and the normal jeans and t-shirts. I don't have "bar or nightclub" clothes, and I don't want to go get any. I haven't been to a bar since the last time we all were in Vegas at the Hard Rock, if you don't count Boneshaker dives.

I'm hoping for permission to wear jeans and a tank top to show off the tats.

I hear its in a outdoor tent...how cold does it get at night down there..Not as cold as it is up here in the North but Im sure it does get a little chilly..are sweaters needed or what...enlighten me you west coasters will you...

Chilly to you is what 70 degrees:eyebrow: wherease chilly to me is -20 degrees celcius..which to you and damn right cold...:yes:

i've never been to a pub or a bar before:shocked:. i wouldnt even know how to dress for that occasion myself. remember disneyland? i think i wore too much black or i overdressed. it felt like it anyways. i think tanks and jeans are good:shrug:
i'll probably wear something to that effect.

*edited to say with a jacket if its in a tent* lol

whacka where'd you hear that?

Last edited:
Hi everyone. We just found out Friday that the shows are outdoors which is a good thing (I think - what are the temperatures like this time of year in Vegas?). Just thought I would post this because it may indeed affect what type of clothing you bring...

Outdoor shows are usually better - it beats a crowded smoky bar and a cramped small stage. We should know more in the next week. They are still working out all of the details. I will post as soon as I hear anything else.

Thanks and have a great day :)

cheers.

Brady

I wonder if I should call that guy back that I talked to at the pub before and see about reserving a section for us if possible? it might be too late tho :shrug:

we could always surround him, round them all up with string, then commandeer all the tables we can..that'll work dont ya think?:eyebrow:

ABEL said:
I wonder if I should call that guy back that I talked to at the pub before and see about reserving a section for us if possible? it might be too late tho :shrug:

Its worth a try...you should call him back. :yes:

I will be in Vegas Sun nite thru Tues morn:)-

Im looking forward to meeting for the first time-
Abel:)
and
Ichelle:)
Diemen:)
maybe daafish\
and
Ms Velvet

Im also looking forward to hanging out again w/fans such as
Whacka
The Elevation Band
Jesse
Pub
Mrs BAW
and
Mr BAW:)
Mrs Edge
Steve
Martha

and any others I might of missed inadvertenly..

Lastly I look forward to meeting all willing U2 Fans who are members of this site, another site, or no site.:up:
God created all u2 fans the same:up:

thank u-
diamondbruno
(Dave)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom