LA's Joshua Tree Upcoming Shows-April

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono B. Jones

Acrobat
Here they are folks, all in one thread. You can also view them at our website at www.u2jt.com for details and maps to each venue.

We hope to see you at one of these!

14 Below - Santa Monica Saturday, April 16, 2005

11:00 PM

1348 14th Street
(corner of Santa Monica Blvd.)
Santa Monica, CA 90404
(310) 451-5040
www.14below.com

The Joshua Tree will once again be appearing at the famous 14 Below in Santa Monica. The boys played there in mid-March and are looking forward to coming back. Please come out and join the fun.

$10.00 at the door. 21 and older.

Harry O's Saturday, April 23, 2005

10:00 PM

3600 Highland Avenue
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
(310) 545-4444
www.harryosmb.com

The Joshua Tree will once again be playing at Harry O's in Manhattan Beach. The boys played there on ol' St. Patty's Day for STAR 98.7 and the management has asked them back. Please come out and sing a new song.

Vertigo's Bar & Grill Saturday, May 14, 2005

10:45 PM

801 W. Temple Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213) 977-0888
www.vertigos.com

Imagine... the lights go down. It's dark. There's a jungle out there, but it's in your head. But it doesn't matter cuz it can't rule your heart. And hey, a feeling is lot stronger than a thought. Then, your pulse quickens. Your eyes are wide. And though your mind can sometimes wander, your soul, it can't be bought...

Hello, hello... JT is set to play at a place called Vertigo's!

It was inevitable, really. I mean, how could they NOT play at a place called Vertigo's? Well, it's true. JT is set to hit the satge at 10:45PM.

So come on down and swing to the music...

Well, there you have it. I'll post another thread towards the end of the month for May's shows.

God bless,

Jason.

JT you guys are amazing , I got to see you for the very first time on VERTIGO'S EVE , first note and I was in tears I could not beleive how much you sound like the real thing not just Jason but the boys the way they play it's just Holy!!! I don't know all of your names yet but Edge is beautiful, yes I've developed a crush and Adam full of passion as he plays his expresions are so intense oh and what can I say about Larry he's just ahhh!!! see ya soon!

Hiya ChicaEdge! Welcome to the Blue Crack and to the crazy but wonderful world of JT and everything U2! Missa rocks...any friend of hers is a friend of mine!

Kren

chicaedge said:
JT you guys are amazing , I got to see you for the very first time on VERTIGO'S EVE , first note and I was in tears I could not beleive how much you sound like the real thing not just Jason but the boys the way they play it's just Holy!!! I don't know all of your names yet but Edge is beautiful, yes I've developed a crush and Adam full of passion as he plays his expresions are so intense oh and what can I say about Larry he's just ahhh!!! see ya soon!

Hey there chicaedge!

Thanks for the compliments and for being there with us on Vertigo's eve. We had a great time as well! In fact...2 wells :lol:

God bless and we hope to see you again soon.

Jason.

P.S. Looks like Chas has got another Chedge girl! Missa, swear her in. :laugh:

Oh, and names:

Edge(a.k.a. Chedge)=Charles or Chas....he'll answer to most anything.

Adam=Ron

Larry=Mike

agentmissa said:
Only 3 this month? Slackers... *hits the back of your head*

Yeah, well, we gotta be husbands, dads, and average 9-5 Joe's too.

We'll try and do better....honest!

Oh, and BTW, when I first read your post....I thought you meant there's only been 3 new Chedge girls so far this month.:lmao: I'm tired, cut me some slack.:wink:

I am sure all of you would like to join in and hope the guys and their families a safe trip to San Jose.
JT will be playing up the Friday night.
Its a long drive, so be careful, stay safe
and have fun.
We cant wait to hear the details from all those fortunate enough to be able to attend.
But some of us have to be employees, mothers, wives and average 530 am-8pm Janes.
:)

Gwwaaaa gwaaaaa!!

ROCK ON JT! :rockon: :kiss:

night_and_day66 said:
I am sure all of you would like to join in and hope the guys and their families a safe trip to San Jose.
JT will be playing up the Friday night.
Its a long drive, so be careful, stay safe
and have fun.
We cant wait to hear the details from all those fortunate enough to be able to attend.
But some of us have to be employees, mothers, wives and average 530 am-8pm Janes.
:)

Gwwaaaa gwaaaaa!!

ROCK ON JT! :rockon: :kiss:

hey thanks! and if any of you are the praying kind.......pray!!
I'M DRIVING THE JT MOBILE UP THERE!! :ohmy:

agentmissa said:

:lmao:

Drive safely! I know you guys will rock San Jose. They are so freaken lucky. U2 and JT all in the same weekend. .... those were good times.

let the Good Times Roll!

Jason,
I understand you will be playing in Santa Monica and in downtown LA, but are there any plans for playing in the Inland Empire soon (Besides the LA County Fair)?
I live in Murrieta, and I would like to see you guys play some place closer.....I know that there are several U2JT fans living by this area...make it happen!
By the way, have you guys ever played "Night and Day" or "Stay" before?
Best to you....

chicaedge said:

Welcome aboard the ship of no return!

Once you become a JT fan, you're one for life! :crazy:

And I know what you mean about Chedge...he swooned me that night too :heart: :edge: :heart: ...sorry Jason... Damn it! It's so hard to pick just one!

Ron and Mike, I love you too!

Well, again, I wish I could be there to see you guys and gals.

It was nice meeting you Chicaedge.

Miss y'all!

:hug: :kiss:

Allegra

RedrocksU2 said:
Jason,
I understand you will be playing in Santa Monica and in downtown LA, but are there any plans for playing in the Inland Empire soon (Besides the LA County Fair)?
I live in Murrieta, and I would like to see you guys play some place closer.....I know that there are several U2JT fans living by this area...make it happen!
Best to you....

Good luck witrh those requests Carlos!
Ive been asking since August of last year. :madspit:
If you can get them to, ill eat a ham sandwhich with bacon. (yak)

But then again, if they do do it, ill take them all out in a most painful way...one by one.

RedrocksU2 said:
Jason,
Best to you....

hey redrocksu2

Have you been to the new Irish pub in Temecula?

okay, very cool, just found out Joshua Tree is playing april 16th in manhattan beach. awesome! I am planning on it :)

oktobergirl said:
okay, very cool, just found out Joshua Tree is playing april 16th in manhattan beach. awesome! I am planning on it :)

Hey Oktobergirl!

No, next Saturday the 16th is 14 Below in Santa Monica and the following Saturday the 23rd is Harry O's in Manhattan Beach.

See you there.

Jason.

Bono B. Jones said:

Hey Oktobergirl!

No, next Saturday the 16th is 14 Below in Santa Monica and the following Saturday the 23rd is Harry O's in Manhattan Beach.

See you there.

Jason.

Whoops. Okay the 23rd works better for me anyway, and this way my brother can come to MB with me too and I'm bringing my mom and some other South Bay'ers that are JT virgins :| I told her about you guys and she can't wait. But you have to do "Beautiful Day" for her :>

Back
Top Bottom