LA's Joshua Tree Upcoming Shows-April

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Allegra said:

OH NO JASON!!! DON'T YOU EVEN DARE GET ANY CRAZY IDEAS FROM GARY! PLEASE NO MULLETS, PLEASE OH PLEASE NO!!!

I love your hair just the way it is!

Just wear a white shirt or a War shirt with the sleeves cut off...that will be plenty!

I thought you Texans were fond of the mullet since it has never gone out of fashion there.

Last edited:
Celticfc said:

I thought you Texans were fond of the mullet since it has never gone out of fashion there.

HELL NO! WE AIN'T FOND OF IT! It's time to get my shit kickers on and kick your ass! :mad:

Anyway, that's only true in the back woods and trailer parks.

Wait a second...I live in a double wide trailer and in the woods.

:huh:

..............shit

Allegra said:

HELL NO! WE AIN'T FOND OF IT! It's time to get my shit kickers on and kick your ass! :mad:

..............shit

Ok, there are just certain things you couldnt even beat out of me to admit.
And that is one of them.

And Ron....ill buy ALL your stock in Jergens, because forever and ever, boys will be boys. (thank goodness!):drool:

lmfao by the way

Last edited:
Allegra said:

..............shit

look here a double wide trailer is not a room with a couch and an outhouse.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Ok everyone...there will be NO MULLET for the 80's U2 night. I have to have my boundaries. Tucking my pants into my boots is as far as I'll go back in the 80's look.

Oh and BTW Gary, Chas is the seamstress for the band for your info. You've been away so long, you've forgotten I guess.

Angel's just Ron's personal seamstress.

Bono B. Jones said:
Ok everyone...there will be NO MULLET for the 80's U2 night. I have to have my boundaries. Tucking my pants into my boots is as far as I'll go back in the 80's look.

Oh and BTW Gary, Chas is the seamstress for the band for your info. You've been away so long, you've forgotten I guess.

Tucking my pants into my boots is as far as I'll go back in the 80's look.

But you dress like this already.

you said tuck...

Carek1230 said:

I triple dog dare anyone to show up in a mullet, and I'll buy them a drink if they do! :lmao:

I would so totally do it......mainly for the free drink and the priceless look on everyones faces........but I dont think my hair will grow fast enough for the show, sol count me out :lol:

Carek1230 said:
I triple dog dare anyone to show up in a mullet, and I'll buy them a drink if they do! :lmao:

That's kinda ironic, because I would have to drink heavily to show up in one. :lol:

Oh, and Karen, are you having to triple your dog dare because you're basing it on your dog's size? :laugh:

night_and_day66 said:

BTW, is 80's night for everyone to dress,or just the band?

I say EVERYONE>>>>EVERYONE>>>>EVERYONE!!!!

Mullet night!!!

Bono B. Jones said:

That's kinda ironic, because I would have to drink heavily to show up in one. :lol:

Oh, and Karen, are you having to triple your dog dare because you're basing it on your dog's size? :laugh:

Mullet night!!!

This is going to be so fricken fun!...
But do i go big hair 80's glam
or checkered shirt, thin tie and jelly's on ?
OMG, actually, i think im going to be ill.

Maybe i should just show up pregnant.
Thats how i spent my 80's.

hehe

Bono B. Jones said:

Aye I forgot.
Blame it on auld age or the combination of Xanax and Guinness.

Allegra said:

:lmao:

Well, we do have one of the nicest mobilehomes in town and we have the nicest teeth too! But I swear we have neighbors on both sides of us that live just like that!!! And I ain't kiddin' either!

For some strange reason I hear Banjos.

night_and_day66 said:

I have a mullet. Does that count?

BTW, is 80's night for everyone to dress,or just the band?

You do not have a mullet, that's a helmet!

I think it would be funny as hell for everyone to dress in 80's!
Let's do it!

Bono B. Jones said:

Mullet night!!!

RIGHT ON, YOU GOT IT, BBJ!!

Bono B. Jones said:

You know the coffee is not strong enough when I misread the word seamstress for mistress...although I do have a dark side.....:macdevil:

:angel:

Anyhow....Jason, I :heart: mullets and I would love to see you in one. But yes, also have boundaries.

My suggestion, get a wig!

Oh and Gary, I did apply for the "seamstress for band" job but He Who Wears The Crown has filled that position quite nicely.

I've applied for the "band nanny" job and I think I got it I'm not sure. And no, I'm not talking about Posh...

Oh and as the 80s nite club freak that I am...yes, you do dress up for 80s nite although it's not required to get into the club. But dressing up is fun to do so go all out if you do. I am!

Side note:

R...this is the perfect opportunity to wear your red vinyl dress wink wink nod nod....

Last edited:
angel_of_L.A. said:

I'm not wearing a wig until I have to! I still have a few years left on this hairline...I think...I hope. :laugh:

I'll leave the wig wearing to other tribute bands Bono's for now.

Last edited:
angel_of_L.A. said:

You know the coffee is not strong enough when I misread the word seamstress for mistress...although I do have a dark side.....:macdevil:

:angel:

Anyhow....Jason, I :heart: mullets and I would love to see you in one. But yes, also have boundaries.

Oh and Gary, I did apply for the "seamstress for band" job but He Who Wears The Crown has filled that position quite nicely.

I've applied for the "band nanny" job and I think I got it I'm not sure. And no, I'm not talking about Posh...

Oh and as the 80s nite club freak that I am...yes, you do dress up for 80s nite although it's not required to get into the club. But dressing up is fun to do so go all out if you do. I am!

Side note:

R...this is the perfect opportunity to wear your red vinyl dress wink wink nod nod....

a) I almost "accidentally" on purpouse typed mistress on previous post :evil:

b) how could we play an 80's club and not dress up???

c) shhhhhh.......Angel! no ones supposed to know about my red dress!! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom