Joshua Tree St. Patrick's Day Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wasn't gonna break the ticket news to her yet

Personally, I prefer the ticket system.

No more filthy fingers :drool: no more stupid cups. No more cashing out at the cage.

I'm serious, it's so much better.

bonosgirl84 said:
Cards :drool:

Sicy, do you mostly play poker or do you like other table games too?

I like roulette, but you cant really win a buttload of money, I feel like its more for entertainment purposes. And blackjack bores me ever since I learned poker so yeah, I'm going to see what kind of tournaments are going on and if I can get in on one, otherwise I play cash games.

Mr. BAW said:
Just spin me around a few times and point me toward the 25-cent slots....(cheap).

HA HA..no surprise there!! well, at least you won something! :bow:

Less than two weeks to go!! It's looking like it's going to be low 70s and sunny (fingers crossed). I think I will get a new baby soup for the occasion (and take advantage of the BAWs having access to the super-nice pool at the JW).

Can I request "Wild Honey" for the Sunday accoustic set?

:laugh:

I'll be at JW too...pool party on Saturday??? I'm gonna hit it as soon as my flight gets in!!

dsmith2904 said:

You golf with The Edge? Wow!!!!!

:laugh:

Triple WOW!! Man Mr. BAW, you never cease to amaze me....

can I request In God's Country and/or MOTD?! Since you have an "in" with The Edge!!

wait wait wait....GOTTA have Ultraviolet on Saturday...and wait wait wait......oh, I'll think of more later...
Cheers!

dsmith2904 said:

You know you want to ;)
Ja, I do :hyper:

I might at least come for a couple days.. :hmm: Anyone want to hang out with me?
cuteness.gif

Back
Top Bottom