Joshua Tree-October gigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
opps I probably should have mentioned how grateful I am that we get a JT fix befor Vegas , I don't think I could have made it without them...is it November yet??? :hyper:

TheEdge U2JT said:
I called M & S today and the girl there said there was no age limit. That being said..... I would advise that you call and double check next week.

I just called and a man with a VERY deep voice answered. So I guess it's confirmed, 21 +. I think I'll go break the news to my friend now.

TheEdge U2JT said:

I had a feeling that the hostess was clueless.... she had an "airhead" tone to her voice. (Insert your own blond joke here!) Ricky... what's up with that??

I had already mentioned before in a post that the staff are bastards, every last fuckin one of em.

BE WARNED FOR EVERYONE GOING TO THE SHOW!

If any of you tell her I said this, I will hunt you down and the Foginator will visit your door! But if you are gonna drink that night, try and get your drinks from Bruce, he will be the guy behind the bar who is tall, and well built, this guy is da shit. The other one is an older gal, she freaks out when the bar is busy, and chances are she is gonna freak out, she gets very cranky, so order from Bruce if you can, or go thru the cocktail servers, you will see them, sexy gals in School girl outfits. Got it? Get it? Good.

Back
Top Bottom