Joshua Tree-October gigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't worry, DMP.....it'll be a crowd, I guarantee it! I am bringing friends so there's more than three right there. With the band and a significant other per plus the band's manager....the bar employees, it should definitely be a nice intimate evening. :wink:

Don't worry, you were instrumental in setting up a very good thing!

Sorry for the delay, but here are JT photos from the L.A. Cnty Fair and 14 Below. (The ones from 14B are really dark on my work computer but look fine on my home computer; don't know why!)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jsandys2005/my_photos

Does anyone know if there is a website where I can post "mov" files? I have a couple of video clips from these shows and Yahoo Photos doesn't support that file type.

DeadMansParty said:
( in my cartman voice) " GOD DAMNIT I SAID THAT THEY ARE FUCKIN PLAYIN MY BAR!"

He said were playin hi frickin bar, people!!!
so you all better show up or I'm showin up on your doorstep with a damn fog machine!! :rockon:

jsandys said:
Sorry for the delay, but here are JT photos from the L.A. Cnty Fair and 14 Below. (The ones from 14B are really dark on my work computer but look fine on my home computer; don't know why!)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jsandys2005/my_photos

Does anyone know if there is a website where I can post "mov" files? I have a couple of video clips from these shows and Yahoo Photos doesn't support that file type.

Send them to me and I can get them up.

Chas

Adam's Member said:

He said were playin hi frickin bar, people!!!
so you all better show up or I'm showin up on your doorstep with a damn fog machine!! :rockon:

Wanna borrow Nick's fog machine? Don't get that vanilla scented fog juice tho, it gives you a migraine the next day. :shocked:

Thanks for the pics :up:

Just try and not show up, you have no idea what a world of pain I can bring you!!!!

les152.jpg

Mr. BAW said:

Only one "M" son, you're thinking of that other word.........:lol:

I am going to show my self control, and not reply.
Just to prove im not thinking anything of the things that anyone else thinks
that im thinking or think or have thought that they thought i have thought or thunk.
:combust:

Back
Top Bottom