Joshua Tree-October gigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
208741.jpg

DeadMansParty said:
just a side note, I can put my bangs in my mouth!!!!!! wow, mohawk has gotten long. Oh yeah, JT is playing a show, if you guys havent heard.

I shall call in the media and charge my video camera battery! Cameras! We need cameras! :camera:

I wish I could be there tonight :(

Good luck JT, hugs to everyone else! Could someone make sure to get pics of the "special guest" for me please?

:wave: :heart:

Don't worry BAWs! You WILL be there in spirit....and never fear for I am in on all the secrets and have the digital AND video cameras charged and loaded and ready to capture it all for you! :wink:

WOO-HOO! Im the first to post about MC & S! (stupid body clock woke me at 6, i barely got to bed at 4:30) Anyways...

DISCLAIMER AND ADMITTANCE OF GUILT:
I was not, repeat NOT drunk last night, i had the equivilence of less then 2 beers the whole night.
Just saying this because i had a few ask if i was ok to drive....(When will you people learn that im naturally outta control at JT shows?)
With that said, im fully aware of my actions.
I was sober and just felt really good being there with all of you.
NOW ABOUT THOSE PICTURES:
I have no one to blame but....Michelle.
She forced me, she egged me on and made me do things i wouldnt normaly do (hehe).
I think it was the beer she poured on my lap..it soaked in to my crotch and i lost all ability to think clearly.
I have no idea what her excuse was...maybe shes just a closet exhibitionist.
JASON???... you got a bad girl there.

Any ways, i had a fricken blast. I laughed the whole way home.
I finally got to meet Doozer and her lovely Caron.
Ricky rocked the house...hot baby! You looked and sounded amazing up there! ENCORE, ENCORE!
Icelle, i owe you a xoxoxoxo, you know why.
Carlos, always a blast and a gentleman....next time dont order any meat dammit!
Rachel, my unspoken dance partner...i love it. Thanks for helping me embarrass myself.

And of course the boys:
As always, bringing joy to the masses, songs to the songless and making me always find reason to be out of control.

Thanks for a great show.

Back to the photos....
anyone with any....be so kind as to be kind.
I have a rep to keep you know.

hehe.

PS Ricky....all talk...no fog.
Vapor boy.

Pics....yea yea yea you all just gotta wait. For the FIRST TIME I got home at a fairly reasonable hour from a JT show (3am) and fell onto my bed. So I slept till 1pm....my bad. But here I am and I will get to the pics. Muwahahahahahahahha! :ohmy: Ther are some GOOD ones folks!

Carek1230 said:
Pics....yea yea yea you all just gotta wait. For the FIRST TIME I got home at a fairly reasonable hour from a JT show (3am) and fell onto my bed. So I slept till 1pm....my bad. But here I am and I will get to the pics. Muwahahahahahahahha! :ohmy: Ther are some GOOD ones folks!

Kindly define 'GOOD ones' and MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

All i care is if any one got any of Michelle being naughty too.
I ALWAYS get the blame for this kinda stuff...
maybe its the company i keep?
:scratch: :coocoo:

:drunk: She put da 'HELL' in Michelle.
Shes my new hero:bow:

I never knew a human could do a slinky like she did down the stairs, and survive!...
pretty fucking amazing if you ask me! :ohmy:
i guess you had to be there. :lmao:

Good times, good times

Hey everyone! I made the mistake of letting my computer gather dust for almost two weeks and the Interference gods got pissed. I couldn't post until I pledged with cyber blood again...
But, I am back, and sooo ready to rave about last night...
(Inhales deep breath) OH MY FREAKIN' GODDESS! The venue ROCKED! Ricky, I solute you... I loved that there wasn't a raised stage. There was no division between the guys and fans, and BBJ had full access to the audience(and red-glowing shots) Not to mention I got to be eye-level with something other than the beautiful bottoms of JT... Jt's shoes, I mean... Anyways, The entire show was incredible. Ricky blew me away with his guitar savviness(complete with his Edge-ish stalking cap) and I love that the music montages keep coming. The guys were perfectly in sync with each other, and really looked as though they were having fun. As was I. Thanks to all...

^You are so beautiful J! We love you too! It was a wonderful night and I have the pics to prove it! Just finishing with the link and putting my pics onto Photobucket so watch your email for the invite. Last night was just a taste of what Vegas will have in store for us! I agree with everything you have said.....I thought of a better name for the Edge & DMP guitar duo.........I'll post the pic with caption in a bit. I am so glad you and your beautiful red-headed sister didn't have to get stuck staring at JT's bottoms! How horrible could that be :wink: I hope we are all gathered back at McCormicks again and again! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom