Bend, Oregon 5/17 to 5/21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. BAW

ONE love, blood, life
The Mr. BAW Circus Tour continues....from smaller OC to San Francisco, I am now taking my act to Bend, Oregon. I will be playing (golf) from Monday 5/17 through 5/21...tickets - free....anyone wanting to hook up in this beautiful part of our land, just let me know...lots of fine eats and bars in Bend...

BAW will not be joining me on this trip due to her recent overindulgence of FFM (Frequent Flier Miles). LOL

:wave:

Mr. BAW

Mapquest says you'll be 41 hours and 25 minutes +2,598.97 miles east of me in Bend, Oregon....

or did you think I said I was going to Bend, Overagain ??? :wink:

Short-haired, mature intellectual beginning golfers welcome...:yes:

Mr. BAW said:

or did you think I said I was going to Bend, Overagain ??? :wink:

:ohmy:

i'll be stuck here in dallas this weekend with only a one day off weekend :grumpy:

spanisheyes said:
I love golf, but Bend, Oregon is a little out of my range...no pun intended...have a great time Rick, and let me know if your Mr. BAW Circus Tour makes through Northern California again.

How close are you to Fresno???we may be visiting my niece sometime in the near future/far-future...

Fine then, 1/2 hour travel for each of us and then we'll play...in the meantime, any other Bend, Oregon possibilities...I spent a week there last July 4th...wow, what a place!!! and the golf courses as lush and beautiful and woodsy as you'll ever expect...
I can't wait for May! :hyper:

:lol: all is well and balls are accounted for!

It really was difficult to keep track of them during that brief hailstorm but I gotta admit I was in the fairway most the time...

I will submit some great golf course photos in a later journal! this thread is over...I now anticipate my next golf adventure!!

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom