BAW-B-Q......in the OC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Allegra said:

:rolleyes: Yeah, right, whatever!

The claims are right! Yeeee Haaaa!!!!!

:tongue:

Are you questioning NC's BBQ dominance?!?! :mad: We may just have to have a cook-off then, hadn't we? :p :drool: :happy:

The JT gang at BAW-B-Q..

Ballon03.gif

U2JT....

Musique37.gif

RR..

Musique48.gif

arw9797 said:
The BAW's are having a party. :sad: yet another reason to move to CA.

To you and your posse, my door is always open! :)

And to those in attendance on 8/27...if you look like your packin' heat or any other substances, you're gonna get the what for unless its on the approved intoxicant list...........!

:)

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

Thanks Mr BAW! :hug: Maybe next year....

I'm hoping one day to be a neighbor. Minnesota is getting old and boring to me :tsk:

I would welcome that and I'll hold you to it...:yes:

Our god-daughter went to live with her Dad for a few years in the Twin Cities...you should have seen her relish the Southland (that's what we natives call So. CA!!!) when she came back...!

Mr. BAW said:

To you and your posse, my door is always open! :)

And to those in attendance on 8/27...if you look like your packin' heat or any other substances, you're gonna get the what for unless its on the approved intoxicant list...........!

:)

:madspit:

Oh Mr. BAW, you're such a party pooper! What's a party without a little bit of fireworks and some blue crack? :lol: :sexywink:

All right, all right, getting closer...gonna start asking about how many are coming? if they can bring a sideplate of chips or special homemade object (edible :eyebrow: ) so we can start putting this event together...so far, the neighbors are cool and wanna come! :up: if you're in CA and are interested, by all means, let us know........even if you're outta town, wanna come, there are plenty of places to stay i.e. Marriott, Holiday Inn Express, Fairfield Inn..all close.....

sound off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me for sure. (Well, 98 %. I'll know more when talking to Steve doesn't cost $1.49 a minute. He's in Prague right now.)

Steve's attendance is only 5% sure. (See note above.)

And I'll bring something baked (and edible). :D

RedrocksU2 said:
.....How about liquor, can I bring some booze instead?...If yes, what kind?

(btw....what time?)

I will buy a limited amount of beer and etc.'s such as Smirnoff's Ice (sp.)....I ask that if you have a favorite beverage, bring it on...I will also try to set up a margarita stand...the # of people coming dictates the menu..........burgers, hot dogs, carne, italian sausage, torts....chips and dips are always welcomed....

Billy and I are in! Billy will bring some sort of hoppy beverage and I'll whip up some dish worthy of the BAW B Q crowd!

:hmm:....i'll think about that one.....

Mr BAW.......can you please PM me with info.....address, time, JT's playlists, etc....

Thanks!
Aalrik.gif

.....can't wait to hear DMP's performance, as well!

Back
Top Bottom