aussie chat thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

But the real question would be about whether the shown guitar would have a butthole or a vagina?

I thought we'd dropped this...

so why am I replying to it...

oh yeah cause I am a postwhore.

I'm gonna jump that train when love comes to town i'm gonna catch that plane maybe I was wrong to ever let you down

coolian2 said:

That's not bad. I usually do mine at 3:30am when i have to catch the bus at 7:30 to hand it in on time

Well then that's much better than me. Because I go to class without an essay. Lucky for me the professor lets us e-mail by midnight on the due-date.

the tourist said:

It's that whole vision thing.

somebody make me cry so my contacts get moisurized. i'm too lazy to get up and get my rewetting drops.

damn i have to go to dinner in an hour. you guys are gonna catch up while i eat. then i am actually going to unplug my internet and write this paper. :sad:

Varitek said:

I thought we'd dropped this...

so why am I replying to it...

oh yeah cause I am a postwhore.

I'm gonna jump that train when love comes to town i'm gonna catch that plane maybe I was wrong to ever let you down

Why drop it? Afraid of getting banned?

The other question is of whether Edge would have a penis or a miniature guitar.

And here's the dream it all up again speech. Maybe that'll make me cry....

we gotta do something else, and that's why we just gotta, gotta go away for a little bit (crowd: NooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Varitek said:

somebody make me cry so my contacts get moisurized. i'm too lazy to get up and get my rewetting drops.

damn i have to go to dinner in an hour. you guys are gonna catch up while i eat. then i am actually going to unplug my internet and write this paper. :sad:

You're not to within 1200 posts of me. If you can't do it today, you never will.

(you probably will in 2 days now, just to spite me)

the tourist said:

Well then that's much better than me. Because I go to class without an essay. Lucky for me the professor lets us e-mail by midnight on the due-date.

I'm at a wonderfully inflexible uni.

Assignments must be in before x time on due date.

For some reason the compulsory paper likes us to get our assignments in at 10am, when probably 90% of the students have a bus trip that is at least an hour long to get there. And of course, 10am is three hours before the lecture for the same paper. When they do that i drop the assignment off and go home. It's their own fault.

the tourist said:

Why drop it? Afraid of getting banned?

The other question is of whether Edge would have a penis or a miniature guitar.

I have so much to say to this but I will remain a lady (well sort of...) and not get drawn further into this.

many lost who seem to find themselves in me

ok bad lyric to be playing right now as i wait for 45 seconds to be up :lol:

the tourist said:

You're not to within 1200 posts of me. If you can't do it today, you never will.

(you probably will in 2 days now, just to spite me)

I have never deluded myself into thinking I'd catch you any time soon. I'm all about maintaining my lead over Ian and my lead in this thread/over axver for now.

coolian2 said:

When they do that i drop the assignment off and go home. It's their own fault.

You win the prize. How would you like your sheepdog wrapped?

the tourist said:
When's the dream it all up speech from anyway?

the boot i'm listening to, 12-27-89 point depot.

love rescue me...i actually dont like this right here, but if i'd been there i might have needed it to calm down my blood pressure.

shalalala shalalala what is this brown eyed girl?

Varitek said:

I have never deluded myself into thinking I'd catch you any time soon. I'm all about maintaining my lead over Ian and my lead in this thread/over axver for now.

Ian could overtake you in about 30 minutes since he can technically post 3 times for every time you do. In fact, he could feasibly pass me in total posts over the weekend.

coolian2 said:

I'm at a wonderfully inflexible uni.

Assignments must be in before x time on due date.

For some reason the compulsory paper likes us to get our assignments in at 10am, when probably 90% of the students have a bus trip that is at least an hour long to get there. And of course, 10am is three hours before the lecture for the same paper. When they do that i drop the assignment off and go home. It's their own fault.

Sadly I am at a way-too-flexible college which just feeds into my already massive procrastination problem.

rescue me rescue me rescue me...i'll rescue you bono....i guess one rescued them...sorry axver...

Varitek said:

the boot i'm listening to, 12-27-89 point depot.

love rescue me...i actually dont like this right here, but if i'd been there i might have needed it to calm down my blood pressure.

shalalala shalalala what is this brown eyed girl?

I have that boot. Why haven't I heard it? My boot must be incomplete. :(

coolian2 said:

You do have a near six month lead on me

and I've taken some very lengthy breaks. I wish there was a way to get like a bar graph of posting activity by month.

:nerd:

when they're applauding between songs I have nothing to pass the 45 seconds with.

the tourist said:

Ian could overtake you in about 30 minutes since he can technically post 3 times for every time you do. In fact, he could feasibly pass me in total posts over the weekend.

He can't just be like pfan and post radom symbols though, he's got to come up with soemthing to say. that's the real challenge.

goodnight, godbless you...get on with the encore bono.

the tourist said:

I have that boot. Why haven't I heard it? My boot must be incomplete. :(

it's at the end of when love comes to town before love rescue me. if you couldn't tell by me typing lyrics as i hear them

i don't know my right from left

go larry go

THBAO kicked ass on LT too

Varitek said:

He can't just be like pfan and post radom symbols though, he's got to come up with soemthing to say. that's the real challenge.

goodnight, godbless you...get on with the encore bono.

What's wrong with posting random symbols like phillyfan? When did phillyfan go to anyway?

coolian2 said:

I also had several months of not posting after i signed up

I didn't post basically all of 2006 until the mid-fall when I was abroad and had waaaay too much time on my hands. I then maintained my habbit when I got back to school despite having more work. actually the habbit appears to have worsened. see: this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom