A Snowbunny, PopAngel and a Punk Walk Into A Bar In London, & You're All Invited!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which dates work for you?

• July 6-8th

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • July 13-15th

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • July 20-22th

• July 27-29th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
You are cordially invited to London (Ontario, not England - I know, "boo" , get over it) for a gathering hosted by the one, the only, Snowbunny. I guess I am also inviting you, as is Vintage Punk. Call us the Three Goodwill Ambassadors of this shindig, if you will. They're Canadian, I'm American, you get the picture. :wink:

Date: Sometime in July (one of the objectives for this thread is to gather info on when people will be available so feel free to toss out suggestions for a weekend when you can come out!)

Location: I just told you, and if you can't retain something you just read two seconds ago, well... We'll just have to have a little talk with you before you arrive, won't we?

Activities: TBD, although there has been talk of boozing it up, slutting around (a.ka. "sexual escapading"), and all of the other things that usually go on anytime a group of people from the Blue Crack congregate. Maybe we'll even throw in some U2 music for the hell of it.

FYI: Please bring your own bail money. The TGA (Three Goodwill Ambassadors) will not be responsible for any jail fines, loss of clothing, or integrity. :wink:

Please, won't you join us? :sexywink:

:hyper:

I'm going to be at Jess' cottage in July... I'm not sure how far is from London but maybe if the dates are right :hmm:

I should be able to make it. There are a few things that have to be sorted out first, but it looks highly likely that I'll be able to attend! :hyper:

hey folks....

if you are booking flights, make sure you book it to the correct London - AND, don't forget that you need your passport ot get back into the US as of Thursday (18JAN).

I've never been to London, Ontario

:hmm:

:hyper:

Good call, btw, Jeff.

I found this on a Michigan government website, for those of us who will be driving (or going by a ferry :wink: ):

As of January 1, 2008, only a government issued passport will be accepted as identification for entering the USA by land or via ferry. You can enter Canada with an alternative form of a government issued picture identification.

zoney! said:
hey folks....

if you are booking flights, make sure you book it to the correct London -

You're no fun...I was waiting for calls from people wondering why they couldn't find my address anywhere in London...:evil:

For you 'mericans out there who find our geography foreign and confusing, I just thought I'd mention that London is located in SW Ontario, about a 2 hour drive from Detroit, MI, and about 2 1/2 hours from Buffalo, NY. As well, it's about 2 hours from Toronto. It has its own smallish international airport, although you may find it less expensive/more convenient to fly into one of the other cities mentioned above.

:goodwillambassador:

Seriously people, there will be fun a'plenty. Join us for booze and sexcapades! (I had to fit that last word into this post, somehow :shifty: )

I'm not 100% sure on the weekend that I have my swim competition, but I'm pretty sure it's the last weekend in July.

Sooo, my vote is for any other weekend but the 27-29th. :)

VintagePunk said:
It has its own smallish international airport, although you may find it less expensive/more convenient to fly into one of the other cities mentioned above.

The London airport code is YXU...I've checked flights but everything's a milk-run with multiple stops from LA and costing at least $700 at the moment...

:sad: I can't make it...(puts speedo back in dresser drawer)

Mr. BAW said:

The London airport code is YXU...I've checked flights but everything's a milk-run with multiple stops from LA and costing at least $700 at the moment...

:sad: I can't make it...(puts speedo back in dresser drawer)

:sad:

Did you try one of the other airports? It's generally a lot less expensive to fly into Buffalo or Detroit if you're coming from the US.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
ok if i took a train out of penn station at 7 in the morning i would arrive in a town about 45 minutes outside of london at approx. 7:30pm, that's if i didn't shoot myself first

If I can do the 13-14 hours to NY from Detroit, you can do this.

Come on, Shannon. Slutfest 2007 needs you. :flirt:

Rick :sad:

And if anyone is flying into Detroit I'd be willing to do pickups and then drive up. I can fit at least 2-3 (depending on luggage) brave souls into my car. :evil:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

If I can do the 13-14 hours to NY from Detroit, you can do this.

Come on, Shannon. Slutfest 2007 needs you. :flirt:

Rick :sad:

And if anyone is flying into Detroit I'd be willing to do pickups and then drive up. I can fit at least 2-3 (depending on luggage) brave souls into my car. :evil:

I'd take you up on that offer, LMPA, if VP convinces me to officially attend. :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:hmm:

What's it going to take for us to get you into this 2007 Slut-vertible, NSW?

Right now is the time that I wish I had a little Reggie in me, cos then I'd have some sort of amazing reply. Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom