Help????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dettersree

The Fly
I was thinking about new fanfic and if I should write them. I love writing but I don't know what to do help:ohmy: and if I do what should I title it??

I liked reading fanfic but thought I would NEVER write it, until one day I had a compelling visual image and needed to tell the story, which became Enough. I like to think about the missing parts of the story, the things that we don't know that could explain why the band are the way they are or do what they do. For instance- when Larry turns on the charm with that poor woman from Graceland in Rattle and Hum- when and where did he learn to do that?! That's a story worth telling. Others like to explore ideas like, if a band member loved someone other than the one they do, or happened to be single at a particular time, what would happen then? I suggest that you just keep mulling it over until you have an idea you can't resist.

First of all..welcome!

Write it. All you need to do is get the courage to post it..which isn't easy.

My suggestion is to get a friend or someone you would trust to beta for you.

Beta'ing is just editing. I'd love to know where the term Beta came from.

They are also helpful to nag you to death to write something. *looks at Alison*

I wish you good luck with it. I've had this major case of writers block lately and I have no clue what to do to get rid of it.

Also, I tend to name things after what the main theme is. Sometimes it's a U2 song, sometimes it isn't.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help I had a bit of an idea for an Adam but I'm not a hundred percent sure of it:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom