(11-05-2004) Vote on the 100 Top Irish Albums -- Hot Press*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Vote on the 100 Top Irish Albums

Hot Press has just compiled a Top 100 Greatest Irish Album list as voted for by Irish artists. U2's "Joshua Tree" ranked in the Top 5, with three other U2 albums making the Top 40. For full details of who made the list, check out the latest issue of Hot Press available in shops now.

The magazine is currently in the throes of developing a new Top 100 Greatest Irish Album Chart, this time voted for by the general public. Hot Press is expecting thousands of people to take part. To vote, visit the following link:

http://www.hotpress.com/vote/top100albums/

We've heard from the Irish Music Industry corner, now its the public's turn to have their say. Lets see who really reigns the Top 100 chart!

--Hot Press

Thanks Leann

Hmm, why is it that u2 never gets to the first place in anything? they are always 5 , 4 , 3 , never the first place. well, i hope the new list puts the joshua tree in the number one spot.

It's not coming up for me, but if the Pogues' "Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash" or Van Morrison's "Moondance" are the ones up there ahead of U2, I'll just consider it a big tie.

Back
Top Bottom