(09-22-2006) U2 Signing in New York City -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah jono u2 gets to play like 3 songs..im pysched for that but then tuesday is going to be madness in my house.
i think im seriously going to cry. because i wont be able to meet them and ill know they are only about two hours away from me....very depressing.

I'm thinking Barnes & Noble might be right. If you go to HarperCollins' website, it seems most of their authors sign at B&N stores. Porblem is, WHICH B&N locaiton would they go to....?

where would they be?!? man i know where nothing is in nyc..if u have a pass do u have to line up really early?!?!?

dazed and confused:::

I would HOPE they would let you know ahead of time where they would be, especially if you win a bracelet/wristband. Those people are guaranteed entry, so I don't think they'd still have to line up early, right? I think the lining up is for those who HOPE and PRAY they will let some of the non-bracelet people in to the store to meet them.

I have plans to leave for NYC tom. when do ya'll plan on getting in line where ever it is???

Is there any news on the book signing? Did anyone get a positive reply from U2.com?

A New Yorker who was not selected at random. :sad:
Lisa

HI ~~ U2ref, JV, tan & lisa.....

I'm a NYC'er....i can direct you to just about any B&N in Manharttan.....
.....ONCE i find out where they are ! :wink:

ANd many of the other major bookstores - like the Borders, plus 2 or 3 INDEPENDENT booksellers, as well. :D

I'm NOT lining up per se since i am not buying the book {No $$ for that...maybe sometime, i'd rather get ZOOTV DVD first etc}
But i will be outside cameras in hand! :hyper:

I'll try and post when i get info, if no one else has helped you first....i do NOT have a net connection at home so someone could easily info you & me botj!

good luck ~ everyone! :hyper:

Last edited:
will any of you please do me a favor
my dad is an idiot for lack of other words hepromised he would take me..well hes not i want to cry. i feel like a brat

WILL ANYBODY PLEASE PLEASE TELL EDGE ADRIENNE SAYS HI AND TO LOOK OUT FOR MY AWESOME SIGN IN HAWAII????

please????

Back
Top Bottom