NHL 2008-09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they didn't actually get arrested when they got off the plane? Yawn.

Another nice W for Philly last night, now if only Jersey could, ya know, lose now and then.

Oh and don't look now but Vancouver is headed in the right direction.

Edit: NHL Center Ice preview this week. I know Comcast, Brighthouse, and FIOS have it so it's probably everybody.

Ah there's no criminal link between the players and the guy, he was just getting them hookers, vodka and limos.

Hey guys, notice my username is now more appropriate? Until we ship Saku Koivu off to Minnesota or don't resign him :D

Ah there's no criminal link between the players and the guy, he was just getting them hookers, vodka and limos.

Hey guys, notice my username is now more appropriate? Until we ship Saku Koivu off to Minnesota or don't resign him :D

If the allegations are true, however, they're complete idiots. You live in Montreal, land of the beautiful women, and you play for the Canadiens. Why ask a criminal to supply you with hookers and booze when both are easily available due to your status as a Canadiens player. Really, really, dumb. :doh:

Tom Renney was just fired as coach of the New York Rangers.

I think you just broke the record for the most uses of "asshat" in a single post. :up:

I have an odd obsession with the word asshat right now.

I'm just glad I don't work tomorrow night so I can see the wings/sharks game, I wanted to go, but I have to work till 7, and live 2 hours from Detroit, so it would be almost over by the time I got there.

Yeah, that is strange. I look forward to hearing it!

And yes, I am watching. The Canucks/Habs game earlier this month was PPV, so I'm glad this one isn't. :)

Danny is back tomorrow...just in time to beat Les Habs :)

Les fucking Scabs :madspit:

Funny as I'm listening to the game, 3-3, 6 minutes or so...and Chris Therien says he knows the Habs will get a PP before the game ends. And not 15 seconds later there it is :( Then, in OT, he points out again that they'll get one, because it's always that way when you play the Habs or Leafs. Boom, right on cue, a garbage interference call on Upshall going to the net with the puck. Just crap :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom