NHL 2008-09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Osgood was the star of the game - it would have been something like 4-1 or 5-1 without him.

You could be right, come to think of it...especially considering how he was absolutely blitzed with shots early on.

That save Fleury made on Cleary, was pretty amazing in that decisive moment, however. :wink:

...how awesome are game 7's in the Finals? This is going to be great.

:up::up:

Well the upside is there's some signs that won't be part of the imminent fires.

Put your hands up for DETROIT - they will do it tonight, I think Sid the KID and his boys are scared by detroit's fans ahahaha - but I would like the Pens to take the Cup this year! Either way, I think it will be a great game, this is one of the best cup finals I've seen.

Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!

Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!

Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!

Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!
Lets go pens!!!

:rockon:

CNN just posted this shot of the Pens crossing the Detroit River from their practice facility:

penguin_island.jpg

...Looking pretty pumped!

Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final in Detroit against this Red Wings team?

Not gonna happen.

5-3 Detroit.

Hmm, looking more and more likely to happen :yes:

I actually chose Pittsburgh in my pool to win the Cup, and that based solely on my intuition.

Anyway, I don't like Crosby very much but now that he's out (but I hope he returns) and has been a bit of a no-show lately , I can unequivocally throw my support behind them :up:

Congratulations to Pittsburgh, they were the better team and played a lot tougher than they did in last year's Finals.

Great series, great job Pens. :up:

But I still think it's a shame that the "face of the league"...the Lebron James of hockey...and now the captain of the Stanley Cup champs...has a hideous rat moustache on his face. Learn how to grow facial hair before you actually grow it, bro. You look awful.

Great series, great job Pens. :up:

But I still think it's a shame that the "face of the league"...the Lebron James of hockey...and now the captain of the Stanley Cup champs...has a hideous rat moustache on his face. Learn how to grow facial hair before you actually grow it, bro. You look awful.

:lol: oh my god that's hilarious! my friends and I are all fans of crosby (he's a little cutie:cute:) and we all hate the stache.

Oh! Well, I did chat to her on Facebook last week...

Did you manage to wed/bed her (or whatever your intentions were :wink:) before she took off?

Hey now, my intentions are always pure. :wink:

We were supposed to get married during the Red Wings Cup celebrations at Joe Louis, but that's now been put by the wayside. Not sure what the deal is. :sad:

Dude, gotta give you credit for consistency. Every team you posted rooting for in any series lost.:D

I picked a loser on Survivor also, I'm on a regular roll. Maybe I should start rooting for the Yankees...

i havent had internet for the past 3 days so let me say:

:yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie:

i KNEW they were gonna pull it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD-DAMMMN WHAT A GAME!!!!!!

:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom